Just a X little X something

"Happy birthday, Master Chikao!"

Chikao's eyes snapped wide open upon hearing those words and before his mind even registered it, he was sitting straight upwards in his bed, a huge grin plastering his face as the excitement took over his features.

It was the 21st of April, meaning that the now 13-year-old was about to have an amazing day with his maids, celebrating his birthday. Maybe there would even be cake? Oh, how he loved cake!

His eyes landed on the maid that woke him up - he was only half asleep anyway, so she didn't have any trouble with that at all. She had long beautiful blonde hair that was tied up in a high ponytail and gorgeous green eyes that were hidden behind dark glasses and the young teenage boy immediately recognized her as the head maid, that usually worked only directly under his parents' orders.

His eyes widened at that sight and Chikao scrambled out of bed to bow to her. "Asuka!", he laughed nervously, "Did my parents send you? Will they have time to spend my birthday with me today?" He had more questions regarding this matter, but he had been way too impolite and informal already in the short time he was awake, so he just straightened up and looked at her for answers.

Asuka, the blonde head maid, nodded once before shaking her head to the second question. "I fear, your parents have left for a business trip just a few hours prior and will come back once it has turned spring. They have send me, however, to takeover your teaching.", she explained and added another sentence after seeing the slight disappointment he so desperately tried to hide on his face. "Of course, your birthday will still be celebrated, young master Chikao, you are to buy whatever you please."

a/n: I wrote this a WHILE ago and decided to post everything bcus I couldn't stand only seeing my (even older) harry potter fanfiction there.. yucks Anyway, this is where I stopped writing this story :) I don't remember my plans or anything for it PLS