If you want it, come get it!

Hi!!! So this account is being used my multiple users. I am one of the children. (Harleigh)
Me and my friends decided to be come a platonic family and make a Wattpad account to share. I really hope you enjoy it!
_____________________________________________
"Sometimes all I think about is you, late nights in the middle of Juneee. Heatwaves been faking me ou-" "KIDS, DINNER!" As a feminine voice yelled.

1 child with medium length hair that shimmered in the light, grey eyes, and acne flushed across the face. (Harleigh)

The other child with brown hair, but darker than the others and slightly naughty, with brown eyes, and freckles spread across the soft skin.(G)

They were both matching outfits that were a slightly over-sized hoodie and black yoga pants.

The second child stopped the music. While the first child ran for it, to get first on dinner. The children both giggled as they made their way down the stairs with light thumps.

The kids dashed to grab plates, "Woah, Woah, Woah!" Said the same woman that called for them said.

She had black hair that had just reached her shoulders and beautiful tan skin. Her eyes were a chocolate brown, slightly unable to see due to the steam from the kitchen affecting her glasses. (Moon)

Another woman came from behind, a little bit on the shorter side. With light brown hair and brown eyes that glimmered. Her skin was a beige with a slight bit or yellow to it, her skin seemed more orange due to the sunset slowly falling.(Puffy)

The kids immediately stopped and their smiles quickly disappeared. "Harleigh." Said the mother in the front, The girl with shimmery brown hair opened her mouth to respond as soon as the woman it the back immediately shook her hair with her face expression saying "NOO HARLEIGH, SHHH"

Harleigh quickly closed her mouth, The mother with the black hair immediately smiled and said "Well what are you waiting for?!" The girls pushed past each other with their plates in their hand spooning food onto their plates.

The 2 mother's chuckled softly.

After they had all day down with a plate of food they Puffy looked at both girls watching the shovel food into their mouths. "Report cards?" The 2 woman said in sync?

Both children slowly faced the other and said "Left it at school." Moon raised an eyebrow not believing either of the 2 girls. Moon asked to see their report cards, the girls walk led towards the front door facing the hanger that was holding their bookbags, and slipped out a lavender envelope.

Then handed it to their moms:

G's Report Card

Civics:97

Math:100

Science:94

ELA: 93

Keyboarding:82

PE: 89

"Nicely done, G!"

Harleigh's report card:

Cambridge Civics:92

Cambridge Math:69 (I'm sorry- I'm pretty sure this is my grade in math-)

Cambridge Science:87

Cambridge ELA: 84

Symphonic Band: 100

PE: 100

(That's my actual schedule.)

The moms looked up and smiled, Good job Harleigh!

Moon snatched the paper and scanned I've math, letting a big "HAAHHAHAHAHAH" Out her mouth.

"69?!?!?!? "AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH" The other 3 giggled, they all laughed for a good 2 minutes with years in Moons eyes from laughing so hard

Everyone shared glances every once in a while. It was quite... Not awkwardly quite, but just quite enough to be comfortable around the family. It was nice.

Both kids had finished eating, so they washed off the late and thanked their moms.

Puffy yelled out "Make sure to clean your room before bed!!"

Both girls frowned saying "We will!" The girls headed upstairs. Harleigh's room was on the far right and G's room was on the far left. They preferred to have little "sleepovers" in each others rooms.

They went to their rooms and cleaned it up. Harleigh had a stack of clothes, dishes, and random papers spread across her room. With bed sheets that were a pastel yellow, that happened to match a wall. While the rest of the walls were white. A dog with black, brown fur was spread out across her bed in the corner.

In the mother's room it had beautiful lilac walls, a plain white king bed, dark blue decorations with pictures of the family scattered around the room, 2 computer desks, and a walk in closet.

G's room had the same structure as Harleigh's but a slightly more room. G's room had light blue walls and a green bed. With pictures of a dog hanging across the walls. There was a dog bed under their desk, there lied a small female chihuahua.

They all had 3 pets in total, 2 dogs and 1 cat. The cat usually hung out in a cabinet or on a chair. It was a calico cat that didn't shed as much as most cats.

Once both rooms were cleaned Harleigh grabbed 2 pillows, a sleeping bag, and a blanket. She set her stuff down lying it across G's floor. The blanket was folded into a large square, Harleigh laid the blanket on the pillow and called for her dog "Phenias!" Click clacking came closer and closer my the second.

G was getting snacks for their movie night, they grabbed chips, sodas, candies, fruits, water, and ice cream.

Stomping was heard from the stairs as it headed to G's room.

"I got the snacks!" G said with a heavy side following their words. "Nice." Harleigh muttered.

The kids grabbed a snack and immediately started to much on them. G picked a comedy show, both of them laid back. Around an hour later their eyes became droopy as they both fell asleep.

However the 2 mothers were struggling with keeping up on their bills. They both bickered quietly outside trying to not wake up either one of their kids.

"We can't keep living like this! We can't keep up with our bills." Puffy whisper-yelled.
"I know hun. What could we do to make some extra money?"

Around 10 minutes later and 5 different ideas Moon said "What about a Garage Sale?" Puffy's eyes widened nodding her head excitedly.

Moon and Puffy brushed their teeth, changed into night clothes, and walked over to G's room. Moon slowly creaked own the door seeing both of her kids breathing softly, and cuddled their blankets to stay warm. Moon walked in picking up their mess, and walked out with a slight smile.

Puffy looked in the room with awe in her eyes.

Puffy laid in bed waiting for Moon to enter the room. 30 seconds later the door creaked and Puffy turned to her side facing the door and there stood Moon, quietly closed the door and kissed Puffy on the forehead saying goodnight to her. Puffy replied with a "Goodnight to you too" and a few "I love you"'s shared from the both of them.

The house remained dead quite, it was dark. So very dark. But it was home. Home should make you feel comfortable and happy. Which I'm the family of 4's case, they were a happy family.
_____________________________________________
OH MY JESUS CHRIST ISTG, THIS TOOK ME SO LONG TO WRITE SINCE G SLEPT ALL FUCKING DAY-
Anyways I hope that was "okay"
Bye!

~Harleigh