36 • Make me yours

The scene starts from Preeran room.

Karan - Aaye haaye Preeta luthra tumne mujhe propose kiya.. I am very happy 😉

Preeta - Mujhe patah tha.. Mujhe patah tha ki tum ab hawa mein udne lagoge isliye nhi bata rahi thi tumhe 😒

Karan (innocently) - Kya nhi bata rahi thi

Preeta (with red cheeks) - Tumhe patah hai phir bhi kyu puchh rahe ho 😊

Karan - Wapas bolo na.. Mera mann aur mera dil wapas sunna chahta hai 😌

Preeta - Pehle tum bolo 😍

Karan - Pehle tum.. Ladies first 😚

Preeta - I..

Karan - I..

Preeta - Love..

Karan (smiles widely) - Love..

Preeta - Myself 😎

Karan was about say it when he realised what she actually said. (Preeta - 🤭)

Preeta ran from there to balcony controlling her laugh. Karan angrily yet cutely went behind her.

Karan - Kaisa mazak tha ye preeta ☹️

Preeta - Bohot achha mazak tha 😂

Karan - Ha. Ha. Ha (mimics her) bohot achha mazak tha (Preeta 🤣) ye koi mazak karne ka time hai 😒

Preeta looks at his cute face and wraps her arms around his waist hugging him.
Preeta rests her head on his chest and closes her eyes. 😍

Karan hugged her tightly resting his hands on her back and waist. He closed his eyes feeling his whole world in his arms. He felt peace near her.

Preeta - Karan.. 😌

Karan - Hmm.. 🤤

Preeta - I love you ❤

Karan - I love you the most 😍❤

Preeta tightened her grip on his back and Karan was caressing her back with his thumb. Preeta felt shivers so she clutched his t-shirt. Karan broke the hug and looked into Preeta's eyes.

Karan's eyes reflected desires and love for his ladylove and Preeta was seeing him with so much love. He picked Preeta in his arms and Preeta wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him.

The tension was growing each and every second. Karan was admiring his gorgeous wife. Preeta's face flushing the most attractive shade of pink.

Karan gently placed her on bed and came over her. Preeta looks in his eyes.

Karan - Are you sure?

Preeta - Make me forever yours 😍

Karan smiled and leans and kissed her forehead making her comfortable. Preeta relaxes in his arms and Karan smiles at her.

Karan leans towards her lips and Preeta closes her eyes allowing him. They parted their lips  and Karan captures her lips into a soft kiss to show his care towards her. Preeta was responding him craving more.

Karan sucked her lower lip and Preeta runs her hands to his shoulder and other clutching his hairs. He let out a groan with her touch. His hands were travelling to her waist. As his cold hands came in contact with her waist, she let out a gentle moan between the kiss. Taking it as his dimond opportunity he slides his tongue in her mouth. He made a slight contact of his tongue with hers and a warmth spread in his heart whereas Preeta was in a state of bliss.

Karan deepened the kiss and pressed his lips on hers. He explores her mouth tasting each and every cornor of her mouth. Karan then pulled out and allowed her to breath. Then again he captures her lips into a passionate liplock. Preeta was in a mood and she runs her hands on his back making circles to turn him on. He groaned loudly and she slides her tongue in his mouth.

They broke this kiss and Karan attacked her neck giving many wet kisses. Preeta was moaning softly. Karan runs his lips on her neck and Preeta bites her lips. He gave many hickeys and was going to her cleavage area. Preeta's breath became uneven and Karan kissed her cleavage. Preeta inhaling sharply grabbing Karan's attention to her chest. Karan looked in her eyes and Preeta nods. Karan slided her dress down. Preeta pulled him and kisses him passionately. She pulls out and removed his t shirt.

She was intensely looking at his abs and started caressing them. Karan closes his eyes. His hot body was tempting for her touches. Preeta came over Karan and started showering her love on his chest.

Karan licks her earlobe and Preeta tightens her grip on his shoulders. Karan then bites her earlobe.

After some time, Karan came over her and removed every piece of clothes. After satisfying her he went further down.

Karan - Wet for me?

Preeta blushed and pulls him in a kiss. She broke it and blushed more and Karan covers them with a duvet. Their room was filled with moans and groans.

(I swear this is the first and last time I am writing this scene giving all details 😂 me is shy 🙈)

Next Morning

Preeta was sleeping in his arms wearing his tshirt. Karan was half naked and his hands on Preeta's waist under his tshirt.

Preeta opens her eyes and sees her whole world sleeping in her arms. She smiles and ruffles his hairs.

Preeta remembers the events of last night when they made love and the blush spread across her cheeks. She blushed and bites her lower lip.

Karan - Babydoll (Preeta 😳) aise mat blush karo tumhe patah hai na mein apna control kho bethta hu 😍

Preeta looked at him with wide eyes and saw that his eyes were closed. He slowly opens his eyes.

Preeta - Tum jaage hue the? 😧

Karan - Haan tumhara ye sharmata hua chehra dekh ke aankh khuli (Preeta looks away blushing) jo raat ko tumhari aavaze sunne ke baad band hui thi 😂

Preeta - Isshhh... Karan aise mat kaho 😊

Karan - Toh kya vistaar se kahu (huskily) jo kal raat ko hua tha.. Jo meine kiya phir tumne kiya 🙈

Preeta widens her eyes and buried her face in his chest to hide her blush. Karan smilingly wrap his arms around her.

Karan - Shy shy Preeta Luthra 😘

Preeta (whines) - Karan ☺

Karan laughs and Preeta smilingly looked at him. A smile spread on her lips seeing him laughing. Seeing him happy and content makes her heart flutter.

Karan - Tum meri tshirt mein aur bhi zyada khubsurat lagti ho 😚

Preeta - Preeta luthra harr kapdo mein khubsurat hi lagti hai 😎

Karan - Aur kapdo ke bina bhi 😝

Preeta glares him and started hitting him cutely. Karan widens his eyes and held her hand to stop her.

Karan - Maar kyu rahi ho 😟

Preeta - Tum kaisi kaisi baatein karte ho😒 phir maaru nhi toh kya karu ☹️

Karan - Kaisi kaisi ka kya matlab hai ab jo hai woh toh hai hi na 🤤

Preeta - Karan tum nhi sudhroge na 😣

Karan cutely nods in no and gives her wide smile. Preeta's poor heart melts there and she kissed his cheeks.

Karan - Tumne mujhe meri good morning babydoll kiss nhi di 🥰

Preeta - Toh abhi jo kiya woh kya tha 😙

Karan - Ye toh baby kiss thi mujhe babydoll kiss chahiye 😘

Preeta - Morning breath Karan.

With that she pushes him and went to washroom.

Karan - Oyeeee preeta ki bachchi.. Mujhe kiss kiye bina chali gyi ☹️

Preeta (from inside) - Mein preeta ki bachchi nhi.. Preeta hu 😌

Karan (from outside) - Preeta aur Karan ki bachchi bhi jald aa jaayegi 😂

Chapter over.

Precap - It's a surprise for you all 😚

Hope you liked this chapter.
Keep voting and supporting. ❤
Will update the next chapter soon.

Stay tuned.