underdog

I am Zhou keyu. The youngest child of 1st gangsta. Yeah I am a mafia . My father is , my brother Oscar is, my grandfather was I mean u got it's a family thing.

But here is the thing in the gangsta world the youngest rule.

I've got everything in my life money , friend, house , enemy and maids .

Ahh thinking about maid reminded me of that guy Patrick! I hate him. I hate his shadow. Like all the time acting all cute and innocent disgusting! I hate the fact he study with me in the same school and he stays with me 24/7 bc my father the first gangsta himself adore him . DISGUSTING!

I have to get ready now . I've go to school. Gosh I don't wanna see his face .

\\\\\\Time skip \\\\\\

I am on the school . non of my friends knows that I am a gangsta .

Hey ! Over here ! My best friend called me . I went over to the gang leaving that loser behind me . He went to his class . Clearly that loser doesn't have friends.

Few class went by and I was feeling like I really need to piss now so I went to restroom while going to the restroom I heart someone screaming for help . I looked over and saw that loser getting beaten up by 5 guys. Huh ! I just walked past them like I didn't saw anything. Why should I care ?

I was almost time for me to leave school. I don't know why but I feel like I am kinda feeling bad for that kid . I mean he is younger then me and ahh what's so ever .

I was leaving school but then I got a call from my big brother.

Hey keyu,

What ?

Do u know about Patrick?

What ? I don't know..

He got so badly beaten up that he got get admitted on the hospital.

Oh ok... So no one is going to drive for me ?

Do u even have a heart ! He is badly injured!

So why should I care ?

Are u crazy ! He is in a bad condition! And u care about who is going to drive u ?! That poor innocent kid is struggling!

Innocent, poor ! Huh ! What he did to all of you guys that u like him that much ?

U will never know at least he isn't ungrateful like u r !

He hung the phone on my face ! Ahh fuck now I hate him even more .

I was driving my way back suddenly my father called me .

Hey son .

Hi dad . Do u want anything?

I want u to go to the hospital. Take care of Patrick.

But . Dad ..

No but he was under you and you let get him get this hurt it's your responsibility to take care of him now . If I hear anything remember u will be in trouble.

He hung up! What the heck! I hate him so much! Ahhh ! My life sucks !

I went to the hospital after all first gangsta/ my father is going to kill me if I didn't do as he said . I went to his room and shit ! He looks in such a bad condition! Oww ! He is bruised all over his body . Ouch!

He was unconscious. So he didn't saw me staring at him .

Why the heck my heart is beating faster ?
I looked at the nurse and asked