My Possessive Boyfriend!!!

Hi, all this is my first time writing... Plz let me know your genuine feedback, I will really appreciate it... Thanks... Let's start the Story...

---------------------------------------------------

It's 7 in the morning when Gulf saw his handsome and sexy bf holding him in his arms while having a peaceful sleep after all the deeds they have done yesterday night. As it's their 3rd Anniversary as boyfriends. He started to think about how he and Mew met.

Flashback.........

Gulf and Mew have known each other from college times... Gulf found Mew the most annoying creature at that time as he keeps on pestering him to be his friend as Gulf used to be a Serious and smart guy who talk very little and scored high in each subject.

Mew fell hard for Gulf from day one when he saw him in the College entering the canteen alone, his serious still cute face made Mew crazy and he openly tried to court him but failed miserably as Gulf straight away said "No" to his request of being friends.

But Mew never lost patient he started following Gulf in college in every possible way. Siting near Gulf in classes, try to be in the same group as him during projects, try to ask him questions in name of study to help me score more.

Bit by bit the serious and all-time angry Gulf started being habitual to Mew, he started keeping notes for Mew if he was absent, try to wait for him in the canteen during lunchtime, even walking together after classes to their apartments, as they both lived near to each other.

Gulf didn't realize when he fell for this annoying yet loving person called Mew. It was their 2nd year in College on Valentine's Day when Mew asked Gulf to meet him at the park near the apartment.

Gulf went to the Park but was stunned when he saw Mew standing with a bouquet of Sunflowers and smiling like he saw the most handsome man alive in front of him. (obviously, for him Gulf is most handsome).

Gulf: "Hey Mew"

Mew: "Hi" he was feeling nervous and scared what if Gulf rejects him, what if he don't like him or someone like him, still he gathered all his courage to do this today.

Gulf: "What happened, why you called me suddenly here, and why are you dressed like this, and what's with the flowers?? "

Gulf bombarded Mew with series of questions and his own heart was panicking as he still felt the difference in himself from some days, but thought to keep quiet as in not to ruin their friendship.

Mew: "Hey Gulf, let me answer you one by one, firstly these are for you."

He gave the bouquet to Gulf who was trying to hide his smile but still smile as it's his favorite flowers.

Mew: " Secondly, I asked you here for a very special thing. "

Mew went near Gulf and hold both his hands and smiled and their eyes were fixed to each other when Mew said

Mew: " Gulf, from the day I saw you in the canteen in our College I knew I fell in love with you, the way you talked, smiled, looked, your serious face and your smartness your everything made me fall in love with you more and more, and when you accepted me to be your friend I was so happy that I can't explain, but I can't hold it anymore, I want to be more than friends, I want to hold your hands and hug you to see you smiling and maybe more if you allow, but mostly I want you in my life So, Gulf Kanawut will you do the honor to be my boyfriend, to let me love you the most in this world."

Gulf was shocked or surprised will be an understatement as he was still thinking about how he get so lucky to have Mew who understands him and love him this much, he didn't know when a tear escape his eyes.