ok

Mikuo and Len walked in the park, Mikuo knew how much Len wanted his ass, But Mikuo thought to himself, 'Fuck no this bitch is short asf and he smells like bananas and depression' 

After walking for a while, Len said "Do you like the view /bb." Which Mikuo replied with, "Len wtaf is wrong with you we're next to a child slavery camp." Len then brought out a banana and tried to feed it to Mikuo, "Eat this /bb." 

Mikuo then took monokumas execution hammer and slapped Len with it, Soon after Len got up and did his seizure dance, "What fucking drugs did you take. Why am I even here. The last thing I remember is your sister beating the crap out of me with a tricycle." 

Len then got up and started preforming mr. taxi for everybody around them including Mikuo. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb2CQWRMpIE <3 )
Mikuo then grabbed a bat and fucking bashed Lens kneecap, "BITCH TF IS WRONG WITH U UR LIKE 7."

Rin and Kaito watched from the distance, "should we stop this?" she said looking at Kaito, But he was too busy looking at questionable pictures of Meito.
Mikuo then grabbed cement and poured it all over Len and then walked away, Kicking children that were in the way into a giant pit of lava filled shakiras hair.

Rin walked over to Lens cement covered body, and grabbed Gakupo, Using his head to bash the concrete to get her brother out, Once he was fully uncovered she threw Gakupo into the child slavery camp, Before grabbing her brother by the ankle, "There always has to be one loser in the family, And it's you. But not really since we're technically mirror counter parts."

She dragged him to Kaito, Before all of them started walking home, Suddenly Oliveru came out of nowhere and shot everybody with a machine gun, Then after everybody was dead, Then Fukase came out of the sky and did the Macarena.

Then when everything was thought to be fine, Barny came and ate Oliveru and Fukase. 

                                                                                           The End. <3