╠ part 28 ╣ countertops

natasha's pov

i was sitting on the couch watching tangled with morgan sitting on my lap, wanda and carol either side of me, shuri and maria to my right and valkryie and sharon on my left. it's been about 3 and a half days now since the last time i've seen y/n, i don't know where she is but she hasn't come back yet and i'm starting to worry about her...i was then pulled out of my thoughts by morgan,

"lets play a game" she says enthusiastically.

"sure" the rest of us said in unison.

"what game?" valkryie asked.

morgan smiled, "truth or dare" we we're all taken aback by her suggestion at first, i thought she was going to suggest monopoly, snakes and ladders or some shit but we all agreed nonetheless.

"ok me first!" carol squealed "truth or dare sharron"

"truth" she said making us all groan.

"boring as fuckkk" maria jokes causing laughter around us all.

"if you had to date one of the boys who would you choose?" carol asked.

sharon fake gags at the question, "ew but if i HAD to choose probably bucky.."

"me too to be honest" maria said high-fiving her.

"my turn!" morgan shouted. "truth or dare nat"

"truth, now none of that 'boy crush' shit morgan" i joked.

she giggles before asking, "who was that person you were kissing the other day" i froze, i was shocked by her question.

"WHAT" "how did i not know about this?" "WHO!" "what!" the girls started asking.

"we weren't kissing and you know that!" i playfully pushed morgan.

"i know, i just wanted to see your reaction" morgan smirked making me smile.

"anyways who was this girl?" wanda asked.

"white wolf. but we weren't kissing, we were doing anything but that trust me" i answered.

morgan shook her head, "oh so how come your bodies were so close to each other? looked intimate to me" she said sending oo's amongst the girls.

i opened my mouth to say something until jarvis spoke,

"miss white wolf has just entered the building" i couldn't help but feel my heart beat a bit faster at the mention of her name. all of our heads turn towards y/n's german shepherds that came running in, bouncing and jumping on top of us all. i petted aries but still didn't take my eyes off the door waiting for her to come in. it was maybe another 10 minutes until someone entered the room but disappointingly it was just peter.

"PETER!" morgan jumped up and ran to parker who was just as equally excited.

"MORGANNN! how are you?" he asked.

"im good" she smiled. peter picked her up and started spinning her around making her laugh. when another person entered the room. it was y/n. she walked in with a bleeding lip, plasters placed all over her face, blood stained hands holding a sniper.