1. THE FIRST MEETING

Keisha(No look up there, the girl)

I was walking down the street in the evening after work and stopped by at McDonalds to get something to eat, I usually ordered for chicken nuggets and soda but today I was feeling rather in the mood for a nice burger with extra cheese and trust me, I am no fitness lover, all that healthy stuff ain't for me, I am naturally slim curvy so fuck 'healthy' and 'fit'.

Not really though.....

After a while, I got home and threw myself on the sofa, I was exhausted at this point, I had worked all day at the restaurant.

Damn it, that restaurant didn't even give us a break, damn.

Anyways, I am Keisha, not telling you my surname 'cause why should I? 24 years old, I work at a restaurant not too far from home, full ass graduate, studied law.

Okay, why am I saying this to you, its basically in my CV except the restaurant part though.

After college and grad school, I couldn't find a good job at a good law firm. Everywhere I went to seek for a job, they gave me two options, a night with them or leave.

This is a law firm for crying out loud, why this? IN A LAW FIRM?? Absolutely annoying.

This was because of my body's physique or so I thought, I look pretty good you know. I am a living example of mother nature's handwork plus my parents who still look attractive even in their fifties.

So after two years of trying to get a Job at a law firm, I decided to start working at this restaurant which was a few kilometres away from my home. It is a really hectic job, I don't really have time for my personal life. In other words, I am not dating simply because I don't have spare time for such 'Luxury'. My job drains me shitless not to talk of an annoying fucker to still deal with.

I feel like I am using cuss words a lot but who cares.

'Bling bling'

I heard the door bell ring as I snapped out of my thoughts and quickly went to the door. Peeping through the little hole to see my best friend Kelly.

We have been living together ever since our high school days where we first met and have never left each others sides since then. I opened the door to reveal a rather pale looking Kelly instead of the bubbly, cheerful bitch I know.

I knew something was disturbing her but when I tried to ask what the problem was, she just sighed and walked past me and into her room, locking the doors giving me even more reason to worry. I would have thought that I have done something to offend her but guess what, not even a thing, she left happily this morning to the law firm she worked. She was lucky to get a Job so yeah, things turned out that way.

I decided to meet her the next morning but shoot! I remembered that crazy boss of mine told me that we will be expecting a guests tomorrow so I had to leave early the next morning.

"I better wrap up this case with Kelly now, I may not be chanced tomorrow." I said to myself.

I walked up to her room and said some comforting words from outside the door until she opened up. She was in tears, broken down and sitting on the tiled floor by her bedside with her hands wrapped around her knees in a scared manner. I didn't know what to make of the sight before me, never in all our years of friendship have I ever seen her like this before. I walked in and sat beside her on the floor, placing my right arm across her shoulders.

Kelly wasn't dating anyone or else I would have thought that it was boyfriend related issues and went ahead to skin the dumbass alive but no there was no such thing. She was grieving so much that when I tried to talk to her, she couldn't speak and was just wailing. She was in so much pain emotionally, I could see that.

I hugged her tightly trying to get her to stop shedding tears but it was useless, she even flinched when I touched her. After some time of silence, she stopped and starred at me, the only words that came out of her mouth was "Please don't ask me about tonight, I can't tell you anything, not today."

She said that and stood up, practically running and locking her self up in the bathroom. I wasn't expecting that but I gave her the space she needed and left her room.

On getting to my room, I checked my phone and saw a message from my boss.

"Dress nicely and don't be late, BE EARLY."

Whatever, does he own my closet or something, I always dress nicely.

"Ahhhh, this man." I exclaim.

Fuck it, This man is a total pain in the ass. Who is this guest by the way? As long as it isn't a Kpop idol, I don't care.

Do you want to find out who the guest is?
Next update in a few hours.
Unedited.