New Encounter

Explanations for shortcuts:

Y/N- Your name

H/N- Horse's name

italic- your thoughts

Enjoy!

________________________

"Come on, Y/N, you can finish the rest tomorrow," Your horse yawned and looked at you with an exhausted expression while you were working tirelessly.

"Sun's almost down, it won't be long now," You said as you were mucking out stables and putting down new bedding. Maya asked you to do so, due to her date with Alex.

There was nothing wrong about that though, you were glad they were enjoying their time together. You almost wished you could have someone to love like they love each other. Someone you could wake up next to, to feel the tenderness of the other.

You looked up to check if everything was finished. It was, and you felt the pleasure of relief. Finally, you could go home. You mounted your horse and slowly started making your way home.

The Moorland Stables were seemingly calm at this hour. No riders galloping around, no people rushing to their desired destination.

You breathed in the fresh air and the smell of the sea as you were passing by the Moorland beach. You focused on the calming melody of birds chirping and the soft wind blowing through your hair. You closed your eyes and enjoyed the moment of the long-needed quiet.

"Hey, Y/N, look," Your horse whispered. There goes your peace. You sighed as a sign of annoyance as you opened your eyes.

There was a horse. All alone, walking and looking around its surroundings. You watched as it made careful steps and buried its hooves into the sand. You've never seen a horse like this one, but it was extraordinarily beautiful. The horse's whitish mane was gracefully decorating its elegant black coat. It seemed unreal. You were mesmerized by such a sight.

You noticed it seemed lost, so you decided to step in. You dismounted H/N and carefully started to get closer to the mysterious horse. It didn't get scared, so you softly petted it. It turned its head to you, that was when you noticed a small note hanging on its neck.

You read the note out loud.

"Property of The Amazing YDRIS! If found, please return to Nilmer's Highland as soon as possible, and you shall be rewarded delightfully.

PS: Her name is Zee. If she refuses, use cookies that should be attached to this note."

You kept looking at the note. Ydris. You've never heard that name until now. You looked at H/N, who seemed as confused as you were at the moment. You looked back at the note and saw a bag of cookies tied to it. You took one out of the bag and gave it to the horse, or Zee, as you've already discovered.

"So, Zee, we're gonna get you home, alright?" You said and petted Zee again. She snorted while happily chewing the cookie, showing her approval.

While all of you made headway to the said location, you thought about that Ydris guy. He seemed a bit suspicious to you just when you thought about him. Last time you checked, there was nothing on Nilmer's Highland. Nothing, but plain grass.

Your eyes widened as you've arrived. A wagon appeared in front of you with a lot of boxes surrounding it. When this happened, you had no idea. A young man wearing rather exquisite clothing was standing next to the boxes having a conversation with someone you couldn't see through the package.

You meticulously got closer to the man, but he didn't seem to notice you at all. He looked...charming. Or, at the very least, not how you expected him to look. You admired his noticeably likeable features as you dismounted H/N.