𝘄𝗵𝘆?

The white hair male shuffling his playlist without any reasoning of his neighbors giving a fuck about his big speakers blasting his music while the walls shake, he was sure they could hear it outside of his house and come any minutes later asking his bum ass to lower it down a bit like always.

Having a lighter in his other hand burning a piece of paper that his dads left him before they left him again, time was painfully slow and everything seemed to go wrong with him his luck was running thin wearing off year by year month by month seconds by seconds. he was starting to care less about what people thought about him or his luck.

The letter just stated some stupid stuff like "sorry Bennett your luck is just bringing us down and making us worst, i can't afford to have another incident like yesterday therefore i'm sorry but your no longer coming to our house break off all contact with us end of this Bennett. - your ex dads"

Yesterday's incident wasn't bad at least the unlucky man thought he just rather mistaken the white unknown liquid substance in a jar by the fridge as mayonnaise rubbed it on the bread and put a few other ingredients for his dads to eat, oh boy that wasn't he thought it was. he really wished he looked better at stuff.

all of his dads ate it with a sour face coughing it up and spitting it out looking at him with a face that looked like they wanted to murder him, one of his dads tongue was super red and it was burning, blood coming out as he spat. 

They kicked him out immediately from their home, Bennett still didn't know what the white liquid was or rather he felt bad for putting it in the bread but he felt worst when they cussed at him to leave it hurt his ego again for 100th time. he didn't understand what he felt about stuff anymore it was like he was use to it and that's why maybe it wasn't so bad for him. maybe?

Snapping out of his trace he felt a sting on his fingers the fire burning his skin along the paper

"ouch..!" he dropped the piece of paper while it was still burning

𝗙𝘂𝗰𝗸.

Big mistake the lit fire spreading on his brown jacket with skulls on it saying "razor <3"

"fuck!" he sounded angry his only favorite jacket razor had gave him got burned at the ends by that stupid paper.
Attempting to put out he watched as he failed.

"just my fucking luck" out of breath from trying to put the fire out he got up from his comfortable couch and ran to his kitchen where he grabbed a bucket of water on the counter
of course this wasn't the first time shit got burned he had to be prepared..

running back to his living room the water in the bucket splashing bits of water on the floor making the floor slippery he swiftly avoided busting his head open due to the wet feeling on the floor.

𝗦𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛

Throwing the bucket over at the wall while the fire burned out now his favorite jacket in the world had burn parts on it and, a wet feeling that caused his sensory issues to flip. he hated the feeling of it always made him feel overwhelmed. He started feeling emotional and his eyes watery about this shit.

Dropping himself down onto the floor as he laid on the floor crying about how shitty his days always went, the water splashes from minutes ago soaking through his shirt as he cried hard he was overwhelmed so bad he felt like he needed someone to help him feel better.
his body felt wet his hair getting uncomfortably tangled up in the wet floor he knew for sure he had to take a shower after this. the floor wasn't clean after all..