Introduction + Characters

Clementine Everett

Daughter of Ed and Diana Marsh, who died on their vacation in Israel, and she stayed there, where she was found by Filip and Shandris, who then saved her and moved her through various countries with the help of Amélie to America, where she was adopted by Filip's aunt and her husband, Carley and Lee Everett and formed a bond with her new little brother, Aj. She is fluent in Czech and English.

Clementine is of African/Asian American descent.

Filip Minařík

Son of a Czech dad with Polish and Israeli grandparents, and Japanese/Chinese/Pakistani mom in Czechia and Israel along with his sisters, Shandris Feathermoon and Amélie Guillard. When he was staying in Israel, he found Clementine Marsh, and got her to America, where he settled with her and his siblings. He is fluent in Czech, Hebrew, Urdu, Japanese, Polish and Chinese, also Darnassian and French because of his sisters and of course English.

Filip is of Czech, Polish, Israeli, Pakistani, Chinese and Japanese descent and regurally visits his family there.

Shandris Feathermoon

Filip's half sister, daughter of Filip's mother and a Darnassian Father. Raised by Filip's parents in Czechia and Israel. She also joined him on his journey with Clementine. She is fluent in Czech, Hebrew, Urdu, Japanese, Polish, Chinese, Darnassian, French and English.

Shandris is of Darnassian, Pakistani, Chinese and Japanese descent, and she visits her family there pretty often.

Amélie Guillard

Filip's half sister, daughter of Filip's mom and a French nobleman. She joined Filip on his journey with Clementine and then settled in America with her new girlfriend, Sombra. She is fluent in Czech, Hebrew, Urdu, Japanese, Polish, Chinese, Darnassian, French and English.

Amélie is of French, Chinese, Japanese and Pakistani descent and visits her family from her mothers side very often and from her father's side not very often.

Carley Everett

Sister of Filip's, Amélie's and Shandris's mother, former student leader of the Velvet revolution in Czechia, than a general of the Czech army and then a regent ruling after the death of the president. Then moved to America, met Lee and had a son, Aj. She is fluent in Urdu, Chinese, Japanese, Czech end English.

Carley is of Pakistani, Chinese and Japanese descent, but lived all of her life in Czechia.

Violet Adlon

Daughter of Filip's father and an American mother. Lived all her life in America, but was in contact with her father. She is fluent in Czech and English.

She is of Czech, Polish, Israeli, and Irish/Scandinavian-American ancestry.

Louis Correia dos Santos.

Born to Brasilian father and a Malian mother, and raised in America. Met Vi in school and the became great friends, and they trust each other with their lives. He is fluent in French, Portuguese and English. He also has a brother, Lúcio, but he lives in Brasil.

Louis is of African-Brasilian and Malian ancestry.

Lee Everett

Clem's adoptive father, Aj's father. Lived all of his life in America where he also met Carley.

He speaks fluent English.

He is of African-American ancestry.

Alvin Junior Everett

Carley's and Lee's son, adoptive brother of Clementine, and always has a smile for her. 

He is fluent in English, and is of African American ancestry from his father and of Japanese/Chinese/Paksitani-Czech ancestry from his mother.

Sombra - Olivia Colomar

Mexican girl, orphaned when she was young, until she met Amélie in America. They now live happily together. She is fluent in Spanish and English.

She is of Mexican ancestry.

Majda

Filip's trustworthy Jack russel doggie, who acompanied him and Clem on their journey.

Amy

Filip's trustworthy Yorkshire doggie, who acompanied him and Clem on their journey.

I guess thats all of the main ones. Stay tuned!