Troubled

This is a platonic Moxxie x Blitzo story

Moxxie's POV.

"NO!" I woke up to the sound of my boss screaming. We were having a slumber party. We were in his room yet Millie and Loona, who was snoring, were still sleeping. I looked over at him and saw him curled up in a ball, rocking himself. I quiely moved from my sleeping bag and towards Blitzo. "You okay sir?" I asked. There was no response. I sat on his bed next to him and his blanket around him. I rubbed his back and shushed him. "Moxxie..?" he said quietly. I nodded, "What happened?" despite his usual, asshole, sex craved, bitchy attitude. I actually feel bad for him. Sure, he treats us like shit but that's his way of pushing me to be the best I can..I think?

"It's nothing." Blitz says between sobs. "That's a lie. We only have nightmares when we're worried about something, what happened?" I asked once again. "I'm just..not ready to tell you..or anyone.." he said. I nodded. "Then I won't make you tell me." I hugged him, "Are you feeling any better?" I asked. He shrugged, " I dunno." I sighed, "Wanna come get some water with me? It'll help you sleep." Blitzo nodded. We quietly got up and walked to the kitchen. I poured him a glass of water and he sat down at the counte, I sat next to him.

I watched as he drank his water slowly. He still looked scared. I put my hand on his shoulder, "You okay?" he shook his head. I sighed and hugged him, patting his back. "You'll be okay..it was just a dream."

"What'd ya dream about?" I heard a feminine voice say. It sounded like Millie. I turned around to see my wife leaning against the door frame. She looked tired and confused. "You okay boss?" she asked. He nodded and looked down at his water. "Don't lie." I said. He stayed silent and took another sip. "What happened?" Millie asked. "He's not ready to say." I said. She sighed and walked closer. "You know you can tell us anything right?" she said putting her hand on his back and smiling. "Just tell us when you're ready okay?" he nodded.

We went back to sleep when Blitzo finished his water. He yawned and laid down. I began to get into my sleeping bag. "Hey Moxxie?" Blitz said, "Yeah?"

"Thanks.."

"Of course."