☆New years☆

There I was...alone...afraid...shaking...on the ground. I couldn't see anything..I was cold..scared...and alone. Why...why did I have to follow him....why didn't I just mind my own business.

•4 months ago•

Hi, I'm Corona...your average 24 year old girl! I go to hospital high and I love it there! My friend diabetes always stays by my side and never seems to leave. Some say she can be annoying or...stuck like a wart (no offense to warts) but she is a whole new level of pain. She is always there for me so I guess I can't really complain. And it is nice having company every now and then. BUT this isn't about her. This is about me and ......him the hottest guy in school. His dark hair...his chains..his lip bite....everything about him is amazing. I want him..I want him to myself and no one else to have him. His name is 2020 and he is.....oh God heas amazing. I lose my breath every time I see him...he makes butterflies in my stomach and always has that same smile. Then of course you have one issue.....Miss WAP house...SHE is the reason I'm not with 2020. Her and hype house always get in my way! They can't take a hint that he's mine! I've known WAP sense pree-k and she was never like she is now. I miss the old her. But if she's going to try to take my man....she has a whole thing coming.