Prologue

A/N I am strictly being selfish. Because I know that only matured stories are noticed more than some good books as they don't have anything mature, well. This will be updated VERY SLOW. Please keep that in mind.

Riddhima is seen in a beautiful anarkali suit paired with light weight earrings and a small nosepin. She was moving in rounds, the elegance of her Kathak step were broken when her phone rang and the speakers stopped playing the tabla beats.

Vansh is sitting in his study, his 2nd permanent room where he was always seen. Closing the file with loud sound he threw it on the table, stood up adjusting his clothes and took out the gun from his waistband keeping it on the table, smirking.

Riddhima was dancing at a big party, wearing a knee length floral skirt paired with white blouse and yellow dupatta. All the men were gazing at her lustfully but she was in her own world, smiling presenting the dance. Her singing was interrupted when Vansh picked her up and took her with him while she kept hitting him with her tiny fists. 

Scene shows Vansh pushing Riddhima onto the bed while she tries to show herself strong.

"I won't marry you!" She shouted
"I didn't ask. You are mine. Only mine. Chha gayi mujhpar tumahari Dilkash Adaa " Vansh whispered huskily.

Vansh and Riddhima are seen on the bed, duvet covering their naked bodies. Vansh kisses her forehead and she smiles in her sleep, encircling her hands around him.

"You are a rapist!" The media shouted at Vansh who was staring at Riddhima. She was standing with squeezed eyes and tears escaping.

"This is all a plan jaana. I will be back" Vansh kissed her forehead and left, along with the police.

"What is your relationship with Vansh Rai Singhania?" Policemen asked Riddhima, while she saw media continuosly showing cameras at her.

"Nothing, she is just a slut who slept with him for more than a night" another policeman taunted.

"But atleast she reduced from 2 to 1" they whole station laughed while Riddhima sobbed silently clutching her kurti.

"You touched her, your bad" Vansh said to the SAME policeman. He was tied to chairs and hot oil was poured over him, resulting in hsi death.

"Promise me jaana. You will be up to our marriage. And I too, promise you." Vansh said taking Riddhima's hand in hers.

"P..pr..promise" Riddhima stuttered.

"Don't be scared of me, I am always there with you" Vansh said kissing her cheeks.

"It's been a month to your marriage, you must have had consummated it. Didn't you notice she isn't a virgin? Cause she is really a slut!" Ragini roared.

"Shut up! Dare you say a word against her! You can't create a line between us, never" Vansh said.

"That's the truth she has hidden from you. You aren't the only one whom she has slept with." Ragini said with a smirk and left.

"Jaana, just answer in yes or no. Ok?" Vansh asked Riddhima blindfolding her.

"Ok..but what?" Riddhima asked.

"Do you love me?"
"More than myself"
" Is there something you have kept hidden from me?"
"N..n..no.Vansh.."
"Lie."
"No Vansh"
"Were you virgin when you married me?"

There was an utter silence, Vansh angrily opened up her blindfold and left from there destroying everything which came infront of him.

Riddhima cried talking to her best friend, Aranya. Both were standing infront of their orphanage.

"Aryana dear, we have already told you to stay away from this characterless girl." The warden said to her.

"She is my best friend warden mam..and not characterless." Aranya said to her.

Scene shows Riddhima and Vansh kissing each other sensually and were lost in each other. Vansh gave her a hickey making her moan...

Uski Dilkash Adaa mujhpar yu chha gyi
Kuchh is tarah se mujhe woh masoom bha gayi
Jaan chhidakta hun uspar, phool hai woh
Uske aansun ke karan? Apni kabr mein so rahein hai joh

SLOW UPDATES

Cause I am lazy and having a lack of time.