Part

I am 16 years old. I am indian. I have nice big breasts and I am a virgin. I masturbate on a daily basis and would love a big cock inside my pussy. Just another day I was going towards my bus from classroom. And saw an handsome teenage boy my eyes went straight to his bulge and it was big and I was already wet. I kept thinking about the entire time. Next day I went to talk to him, his name was Aditya while I was talking to him I couldn't take my eyes off his bulge . I got a push from back and I touched his dick I instantly pulled it back my heartbeat touched the skies and I went ASAP to my class to lower the awkwardness. When I was going to my home from bus I saw him he lived in my neighbourhood. Next day we met at school ground and said "daddy wants you baby girl" I was shocked. "How could he say that?" Though I wanted the same thing but what made him think the same for me. My huge boobs I suppose. I said "I am ready! At 5 my place" I was so excited I was gonna lose my virginity. I shaved and put on a tight bra and sexy undies. I was alone at home my parents and siblings were off to a relatives wedding. I was ready and the doorbell rang there were butterflies in my belly. I opened the door he was looking handsome as always. I took him to my room. He threw me on the bed, unbuttoned his pants and layed on top of me. Started kissing me neck, squishing my boobs. We rolled and I got on top of him opened his pants took off his underwear and there was it an actual dick. Without thinking anything I started sucking it and soon it was hard I opened my panties and started jumping madly on his cock. That feeling was out of the world. We both enjoyed and moaned soon we switched to doggy position. Ahh ahhh ohhhhh it was heaven then we both came and were both fast asleep I woke up to be founded on top of him laying naked and my hand on his bare chest.