Untitled Story Part

As I was sleeping peacefully a heavy weight was thrown on me followed by arms hugging me tightly and a very happy Italian shouting "GERMANY! GERMANY! WAKE UPPPPPP!". I could tell that Italy was excited to spend today with me, and of course I was excited too. I groaned and wrapped my arm around him with a small yawn "Italy, please stop yelling" my voice was deep and groggy making Italy blush lightly. He giggled happily and hugged me tighter "I'm sorry Germany I'm just really excited about today! I woke up really early so I could get dressed and spend all day with you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERMANY! I'm sorry I yelled I just couldn't hold it in anymore!". Laughing a little I rubbed my eyes and hugged Italy back "Thank you, Italy", Italy snuggled his face into my chest "I'll do whatever you want the whole day! That's your present! I'll be like Germany's little butler~". I kissed the top of Italy's head causing him to giggle happily "That's a lovely present Italy, danke"; he jumped out of my bed excitedly "I'll start my duties by making you breakfast while you get ready!". Italy saluted with his left hand and kissed my cheek before running out of my room "Salute with your right Italy!" I shouted after him, almost immediately the little Italian fell flat on his face bouncing right back up and carefully running down the stairs.

I laughed quietly as I dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom brushing my teeth. Mein little Italy's so cute, he's always so happy and jumpy like a baby or those tiny dogs that look like cats. I'm really glad I have someone as sweet as he is. I really love him. I can't tell him that though ve've only been dating for about a veek it'd be awkward. Nein stop thinking about that, I'm not going to do anything with my hair, and not even leaving the house can get me to change! okay stop lying yourself you know you're going to change if you go outside ((Shut up Haru. No you shut up Haru))

Slowly making my way down the stairs I smiled at the sound of Italy singing happy birthday in Italian, when I reached the kitchen I stopped in the door frame watching him dance happily while he sang to the cooking...I mostly stared at his butt. After I got my dose of Italy's butt I walked over to him and hugged him from behind giving him a kiss on the cheek. Italy blushed with a giggle "Buongiorno, Germany" "Guten Morgen, Italy", he leaned into me with a smile "take a seat breakfast will be ready soon~". I sighed quietly as I regretfully let Italy go and walked over to the kitchen table taking a seat and of course looking at Italy's butt again. He must've sensed it because Italy giggled and shook his butt.

Italy set down the plate of pancakes in front of me along with a fork and knife, he poured syrup on the stack with a happy smile and sat next to me. "Enjoy~" he was eagerly waited for me to try it, I smiled "Danke Italy zhey look delicious, but vere's your breakfast?". Italy looked down at the empty table in front of him and started crying "I was so excited about Germany's birthday I forgot to make food for myself!". I laughed and patted his head "don't cry Italy ve can share mine" "nooooo Germany that's your special birthday breakfast, I made it just for you!". "Nein I insist!" Taking the fork and knife I cut the stack in half, he dried his eyes and smiled again "grazie, Germany".

Italy stood up from his chair and sat in my lap sideways, causing me to blush "v-vhat are you doing Italy!?". He laughed "what Germany's too shy to ask for~"; I wrapped my arm around his back and watched as he cut up half of the stack. Putting some on the fork he brought it up to my mouth, "ahhhhh~" I blushed harder as I opened my mouth and Italy put the fork in giggling as he pulled back the empty fork "You look like a tomato, Germany".

After breakfast I had Italy help clean up the house, and my heart never quite stopped racing. I found myself spread out in the couch with my back against the armrest while I read my book, Italy walked into the living room rubbing his eyes with a yawn "Germany, can I take a nap?". "Ja of course you can" Italy smiled and crawled on to the couch with me laying on his stomach between my legs, using my stomach as a pillow.