♡~°❦Chapter 12: I got you❦°~♡

CHAPTER 12!!! Wow, I know its not far but I didn't think this book will be so popular well may not popular but it's a underrate book but enjoy guys!

•Third person POV•

"*Sniff* *sniff* *hiccup* *sniff*." that was all the sound that was coming from Y/n, he has had calm down when he felt Fuyuhiko hug him and feeling hus warm off his body while listening to his heart beat, Fuyuhiko was on the floor sitting down while Y/n is in his lap hugging him and buried his head in his chest. "Are you going to tell what's wrong now are what you saw?" Fuyuhiko ask the boy, the smol bean sniff and nod his head slowly and lift it up a little so the taller one could hear him..."I-I *Whimper* I went w-wi-with Teddy in a room cause it was f-for my gift he g-*sniff* ga-gave me." Y/n started "What was this 'gift' he gave you?" Fuyuhiko ask the boy, "I-it was a dis an-and went to the *sniff* wh-e-where you guys found me...so I went to one o-of the smol t-tv and put I-it in an-and it shows...I-it sh-o-shows...*hiccup*." Y/n had started crying and couldn't get the last part out, Fuyuhiko though whatever was on the stupid dis mess him up, "Hey hey, shhh~ you don't have to cry okay...you don't have to tell me no more if you don't want to." Fuyuhiko said hugging the boy closer,(I want to ship this now 😫) Y/n just buried his head in his chest and just sob. Fuyuhiko pull out his E-Book phone thing and went to group chat to to tell everyone what he got from y/n and why he upset.

.

.

.

.

'MY BABY SWEET LITTLE Y/N😭❤' Group chat

.

.

.

.

BossMan is online

BossMan: Yo everybody get online.

.

.

.

BossMan:...

BossMan:I'm with Y/n -_-

.

.

.

.

.

Everyone is online

Aloudperson1: WHERE MY BABY!!!👿🔪

SwimmerGoddess: Uh sorry Ibuki I think you mean 'MINE' Baby to correct you.