Chapter 1

"I can't keep going on like this" says Hawk Moth. It was the 781 lost to Ladybug and Chat Noir. It has been two years since he started to go after the Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous and no matter how many times he has fought he has never been close to his goal.

Meanwhile in the middle of Paris

"Bye Bye little butterfly" says Ladybug. As the white butterfly flies away the magic Ladybugs restore every to its original form.

"Bugaboo, it has been two years since we started fighting Hawk Moth. Do you think he is ever going to give up" curiously ask Chat Noir.

"Kitty you know we can only hope that he is going to. Maybe he will realize the danger he is causing to others and look back at his ways........ but we can only hope" states Ladybug

Back to Hawk Moth's Lair

"Nooroo, Dark wings fall" exasperatingly says Gabriel. As they head back to his study, he contemplates whether to continue with his pursuit.

He immediately goes to Natalie for advice. "Sir you've already gone so far you can stop now" says Natalie. Ever since Natalie knew about Gabriel secret she knew he was serious about it, there is no stopping him.

"You don't get it Natalie. I can't keep losing like this. It's humiliating. And I'm nowhere close to bringing Emilie back" say Gabriel.

Natalie can tell by his expression he was being serious. He has already gone far with him disregarding his son and risking everything to get his wife back, there had to be another way.

"What if you get someone else to do it?" Ask Natalie.

"What do you mean Natalie?"says Gabriel.

"I mean have a younger person do the job for you. Having less time with work and your son doing your akumas. Get someone else to pass it down to get it so you will be closer to getting the miraculous." Says Natalie

"Brilliant Natalie" Gabriel says as his face lights up. "And I have just to people to choose...."