Meet Me at Midnight

It was late at night.

Draco's been doing some sneaking around lately. He knows everything that goes on during the night.

There's only one thing he needs to know though.

There's one particular student out of bed this very moment. Walking quickly, but quietly through the halls. But- her destination? The Room of Requirement.

He slowly and quietly sat up from his bed.

No one was up this late into the night.

He kept his senses alert for any sign of her being out here.

As he neared the room, he can see the door was still there.

He slowly turned the knob, curious as to what room she had chosen.

He looked around. He saw no one.

The room had many things in it.

Many places to hide.

"Malfoy!" Draco jumped at the sound of his name, and that's when Hermione appeared from behind the door.

"I knew someone was following me. But I wouldn't think it would be you." she snarled.

"Hermione, would you calm down." at the mention of her first name, her eyes widened.

"Yes, I've been watching you. I've been curious as of what you're up to." Draco said, and she walked closer to him. They were only a foot apart.

"Why would you want to know. I'm surprised you haven't called me a mudblood yet." Hermione's eyes went cold.

"What are you doing here." Draco said firmly, wanting to know why she was always coming here.

"None of your business Malfoy." Hermione said, emphasizing the word Malfoy.

"What a shame. I thought the first name basis thing was going pretty well for us...Granger." Draco said, taking a step closer to her. Their bodies were only about a few inches apart.

He could tell she was getting tense.

"Dr- Draco...how long have you known about me coming here." she stammered.

"Not too long." he said cooly, moving a strand of hair behind her ear.

She didn't move. She was too scared.

"C'mon don't be scared, Granger. Or shall I call you- Hermione again." his lips were close to her ear.

"I- I'm not."she stammered, but he smirked.

"Prove it. Kiss me." he said, daring her, and she let out a breath she was holding.

His smirk was still on his face, and that's when she went on her tippy toes to kiss his lips.

When their tender lips collided, it seemed as if something turned on; or clicked.

It seemed as if they craved each other.

The kiss was full of passion and curiosity.

Draco knew he wanted more.

He deepened the kiss by sliding his tongue into her mouth.

He explored her mouth with his tongue, and when he was done, she returned the favor.

He licked her lips, and she moaned lightly.

She tasted like vanilla.

He tasted like spearmint.

Their tongues battled, and their lips pressed hard against each other.

He pulled away from her lips, and planted wet, gentle kisses all over her neck.

She let out another light moan, and he continued kissing her neck.

He slowly made his way back up to her lips, and they kissed each other hard.

Draco ran a gentle hand over Hermione's thigh, and he pressed her hips tightly against his.

After what felt like a only few seconds of kissing, she pulled away.

They were both left panting.

She whispered before kissing his ear, "Meet me at midnight." and with that she walked out of the Room of Requirement.

He had never kissed anyone like that.

Her words rang in Draco's ears.

Meet me at midnight.

The next evening; 11:55 pm

Draco walked quietly to the Room of Requirement. He wondered what pleasures tonight will bring him.

He turned the knob slowly, and there Hermione was, sitting on a bed.

What an interesting room.

She approached him faster than slowly, and anxiously pressed her lips onto his.

After a few long, passionate kisses, she pulled away.

"I'm so glad you made me kiss you..." Draco smirked, and crashed his lips onto hers, harder than he's ever kissed anyone before.

He kept backing up until they were on the bed, and her hands rested on his neck, while his elbows were resting on the bed, so he wouldn't put too much weight on her.

Their tongues battled even more than last night.

Not breaking the kiss, Hermione tugged at his shirt, and he gladly slid it off.

Right after his shirt was across the room, their lips collided again, and Hermione ran a soft hand over Draco's muscular chest.

Hermione pulled away from his lips, and left wet kisses all over his chest, neck, and ear. He smiled with pleasure.

She kissed his lips again, and that's when he started to tug at her shirt.

He slid it off of her, revealing her beautiful body. He kissed her stomach and the area around her bra.

She rolled on top of him, gaining control. Her hands ran through his hair, and his hands gripped her waist tightly.

But his hands moved to her back, and she could feel him trying to unhook her bra.

Once he got it off, Hermione slid the straps off, showing her breasts.

She placed her lips on his, while Draco got the feel of her breasts.

He pulled away, and sucked on her nipple, while she let out a series of moans.

She crashed her lips onto his when he was done exploring her breasts, and then they both took their pants off, and they climbed under the covers.

Draco was on top of her again, and his hands back on her waist. Her hands were on his neck, and he slowly started to remove her undergarment.

Neither of them broke the kiss, but instead Hermione slipped off Draco's boxers.

He pulled away from her lips, and whispered in her ear, "Are you sure?" and he kissed her ear softly.

He could feel her nod her head, and he slowly entered her.

Her breathing became heavier, and he thrusted slowly.

As time passed, he thrusted quicker and harder, and she let out loud moans.

"Draco..." she moaned, and he thrusted into her as hard as he could.

She let out one more loud moan, and then he slowed his thrusting.

After a few more thrusts, he pulled out of her.

They both quickly fell asleep on the bed, excited for the next midnight.

Author's Note -
well, vote please !! love you all :)