Ch 1. The Prevailing Darkness

Hello guys , sorry for interrupting you'll...I'm the author of this story...I'll only take a few moments of your time...I better hurry.... Okay so first of all a very hearty thanks to guys for selecting this story and reading it.... I'm really happy as you see this is my first story and first time writing a fanfiction based on Naruto and yeah I do not own Naruto... But Im huge fan of his..... It's just a fanfiction and since it's my first story... I'll sure make mistakes and errors... And don't hesitate to tell me about it and also I would love to know about your thought so that I can improve.... Okay enough talk... Let's proceed with the story and now enjoy you guys with a hot cappuccino...

~~~~

3rd Person POV

Long ago on a peaceful full moon night , a monstrous giant Nine Tail Fox suddenly appeared and attacked, the village hidden in the leaves, Konohagakure and nearly destroyed it but there's a brave saviour who defeated the Nine tails with his life and was successfully able to sealed it's spirit in a new born baby , Naruto .

2 days later

It was raining heavily as if the sky is also weeping . The villagers were still unable to overcome the shocks and horrors of the Nine tails attack. They're mourning over the death of their precious ones. The village was almost destroyed. But it is being in process of reformation with the help from all the 5 great nations.

Lord Third Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi was in great despair . As a senior most Hokage, he cannot express his sorrow publicly, he lost his successor Minato and his wife Kushina and many others , standing infront of their graves he could not control himself, tears ran down from his ghostly dry wrinkled face , he was glad that it was raining and no one's around , memories from the past keeps hurting him deep inside. He thought to himself that if only the 3 Legendary Sanins were there then maybe nobody had to die ? But he's the only one to blame !

The rain has stopped now. Slowly coming back to reality he realized it was time for the meeting proposed by Danzo. He was returning when suddenly he felt a strange presence but didn't gave any thoughts as he's already running out of time. Little did he know that he was being watched by the same masked man who summoned the nine tails and almost destroyed the village 2 days ago.

Danzo with Lord Homura Mitokoda and his team mate lady Koharu Utatane was waiting eagerly for their Hokage . They were worried for him. They didn't want to lose any more comrades . The Hokage has always been punctual throughout and now much to their relief the Hokage has finally arrived.

Danzo : You're late !

Lady Koharu : We're worried for you. What took you so long ?!

Lord Third : I'm sorry , on my way I visited the memorial stone

A strong feeling of overpowering saddness devoured them all

Senior most among them all , Lord Homura was fast to overcome their grief as the village needs them most now and they cannot be weak . They have to turn their village into a strong prosperous town.

Lord Homura ( breaking the sorrowed silence ) spoke : The Nine Tail's half spirit has been sealed inside Naruto but we cannot take any risk moreover there's a rumor that the Uchihas are planning to revolt against the leaf

Danzo : We should get rid of that monster boy first and then we should prison all the Uchihas

Lord Third : Naruto is just a new born baby Danzo ! And why should we prison the Uchihas ? Lord Homura did mention it to be a rumour

Lady Koharu : We cannot take any more risk Sarutobi . The rumours are confirmed to be true . The village is almost destroyed and now if the Uchihas plan to take advantage of it and attack the leaf , we won't be able to defend our village.

They continued arguing and after many agreements and disapprovals they finally came to a conclusion that a brave Uchiha have to eliminate all his clan members in order to prevent them from revolting and has to flee from Konohagakure with Naruto

After learning the whole plan from Danzo , Itachi froze . The seventeen year old boy cannot believe what he heard ! Though he love his village deeply , he also love his family and out most all his new born brother Sasuke .

Danzo : You have only one day to execute our plan. We cannot delay and I hope you'll not betray your village !

After a thoughtful silence Itachi agreed but he gave them a condition that they all have to protect his new born brother Sasuke and his reasons behind the slaughtering has to be secret from Sasuke .