Pride---is it something to be eaten?

Egotistical maniacs usually just think for themselves since they've consumed a lot of "pride" growing up.

But they have never been that way, haven't they?
There is an intervening variable along the way that made them aloof and egotistic.

These people have never learned to listen to suggestions and comments but why are they not being receptive?

Someone along the way should change them, right?

I believe, people always meet someone who is their match or someone above them who can surpass and even twitch their nature.

Fates work in mysterious ways.

Sometimes we need to kowtow because that's the only thing that can resolve a problem. Sometimes it's the key to a successful endeavor.

May I ask what are you going to lose when you listen and change something in yourself?

Are you afraid that your friend might tease you "oh, you've changed, you don't do this anymore" is it difficult to admit that you are a changed man/woman?

So, pride?

Is it something to be eaten?

Why are there so many people who have consumed it?

As I said, growing up they've been able to consume it and they have not met their match yet to learn how to unlearn this habit. Nobody wins in a war, believe me. All lose in a war. War happens because both parties' pride is hurt-- double-- and the only thing they could resort to is violence.

War doesn't have benefits. Only when one of the parties lays low or raises the white flag that peace will be achieved. Even in a magnet, when you try to make the magnet work, the other must be positive, the other negative, for them to be together. Same with battery, in order for it to work there is positive and negative.

Or sometimes I'd like to think that these braggadocios are introverts and they just don't know how to better put themselves across, or I think that they are afraid of something,or maybe a proper approach and treatment be made for them since people have different interests, needs, wants, abilities, likes, and dislikes etc. Things to consider.

So, tell me then, are you fighting a good fight? or mere petty?