•INTRODUCTION• [ORIGINAL]

GODS: Unlike popular human theories, Gods were always the Villains or the antagonists in the world. The worship and faith that mortals drowned the 'residents of heaven' in, were what kept them alive, they strived from all blind loyalty that they received. Humans believed that Gods were the ones holding the topmost power over mortals, which was what BROUGHT the ultimate power to gods, immortality.
They were the ones who presently reside in Hell or the Underworld, after having taken over the Underworld in the wake of the defeat of Arcaèneus- the then ruler of the Underworld.

FALLEN ANGELS/DEMONS: The Fallen Angels had once ruled the Underworld with Arcaèneus as their king. His rule came to an end when their rival supernaturals, the Holy Gods, attacked the Underworld. Their surprise ambush in the palace was very well planned and was put into action after the Night of the 'Nox Heredis', [Night of Heir] the one night the Kingdom's boundaries weren't as heavily guarded as usual and when everyone was heavily intoxicated.

In the face of Death, the Fallen Angels had to put down their pride and flee from their own kingdom. From that day onwards, the Fallen Angels roamed around the world of mortals and strived off of the life that they sucked from the youth.
This caused the humans to believe that the fallen angels were monsters that came out when the darkness fell and it was then that the Fallen Angels earned the title of, 'Demons'.

➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷

MORE IMPORTANT DETAILS:

#1 Paradisio- It is situated on top of a mountain on Earth yet since it's present between the several dimensions, it's the size of a planet that only those with Supernatural blood can see through the Fog of Scint.  This planet is divided into two parts- Heaven (the Northern Part) and Hell (The Southern Part) Both of which are now run by the Gods.

(i) Heaven: The earlier central kingdom of the Gods which is now left as a Kiertar (Province)

(i) Hell: The present central kingdom; filled with black and red that symbolizes darkness and wrath but there are also aspects of white and other colors that are deemed to be pure. This is to mock the Fallen Angels of their defeat by ironically presenting the place as pure because now the Gods rule the Underworld.

[The plot will mostly be set in Hell.]

#2 Gods and Fallen Angels- Gods and Fallen Angels are the only two species that fall under the category of Holy Supernatural Beings. They have a superior power to other Supernatural Beings. 

(i) All Supernatural beings, be it Fallen Angel or a God, have primary genders and secondary genders. Their primary gender is the sex they were born as or wish to go by, whereas, secondary gender is the gender of their entity. Although it is very rare for someone to have different primary and secondary genders, it is possible.

Ex- Jimin's Primary Gender- Male
Jimin's Secondary Gender- Female

(ii) All Supernatural beings have two names- one for their own self and another for their entity.

Ex- Pri. Gender's Name- Taehyung
Sec. Gender's Name- Arcaèneus

[This does not work like werewolf books, the entities do not have a voice or cannot communicate with their Primary Gender separately through a mind link. The entities are just a form of power or aura that supernaturals carry in their body.]

#3 Death of Immortals- (ONLY GODS AND PARTIALLY FALLEN ANGELS)
GODS: cannot die however, their power can be reduced to their most vulnerable state that is little to nothing, and then they can be 'stored' or in simpler words be buried alive, burnt, chopped, etc- their body parts or ashes or whatever is left of them, has to be kept in a very secretive place and needs to be preserved because if it reaches the hands of any mortal human, the entity of the supernatural being can possess or hypnotize the mortal into giving away their own bodies to these entities. Entities need permission from the human or mortal animal to enter their bodies and to use their bodies as vessels temporarily. Once these entities enter the bodies of humans/ any animal, they can collect their essence and use their powers to reincarnate their own selves.
[However no harm would be done to the immortal if they still possess their own powers, hence their powers have to be stripped off of them.]

*note: Since Gods are said to be immortals, their 'death' is just a cruel irony by the nature and the process is even more painful than the mere death of mortals*

FALLEN ANGELS: Unlike Gods, they aren't totally immortal, these entities strive off of human souls. If after a few weeks any entity doesn't receive the essence of a mortal being, then these entities grow weaker. If entities are starved for months, their bodies can crumble to ashes. Most demons and fallen angels are killed by being 'starved'.

#4 Bleaks- Those with Supernatural blood who are not of the God/ Fallen Angels Descent. They have inferior power to Gods and Fallen Angels.

➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷

Main Characters: (Details)- Jimin/ Naevylëone
- TRAITS:
(i) Sharp; cunning; intelligent
(ii) Cold; doesn't show many emotions
(iii) Quiet; a person of a few words
(iv) Brains more than brawns; mind-games
(v) Excels in Taekwondo, Kendo, Hapkido and Chinese Martial Arts

{SPECIAL POINTS}:
1) Burnt Lèmnios- his Biological Father and the God of Greed and Want- alive after torturing him for 47 days (the number of permanent scars on his body caused by his father)
2) Has only 47 scars on his body- even after countless wars
3) Uses only flowery feminine perfumes because he doesn't believe in toxic masculinity
4) Cares for only a handful of people; only loves his younger sister, Naèizarre, The Goddess of Love and Affection

. . .

Main Characters: (Details)- Taehyung/ Arcaèneus
- TRAITS
(i) Arrogant; egoistic; impulsive/ rash
(ii) Can be goofy- but only with those he trusts; loyal; sarcastic
(iii) Hard to Figure; Has his guards up
(iv) Brawns more than brains; brute strength

{SPECIAL POINTS}:
1) Killed thousands of families using just his Scythe on the Night of the Crimson Shower
2) Has 84 scars on his body; one going through his left cheek
3) Was very protective over his adoptive younger brother, could give his life for his brother
4) Doesn't have his left pinky toe

. _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ .

Characters and their Entity Names:
[MAIN CHARACTERS]
Park Jimin(m); Naevylëone(f)- Goddess of Power and Dread

Kim Taehyung(m); Arcaèneus(m)- Fallen Angel of Wrath and Destruction

. _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ .

.
.
.
.
.
.

A/n: the other supporting/main characters and their entities' would be revealed in the later chapters, cause obviously they aren't decided yet.
However, I am in the process of making a list to make it easier for y'all. I'll try editing this chapter with the list once it's done and I'll also put up an announcement so that oldies get to know about it.

VOTE•COMMENT