☽~✦Chapter 13: Please stay with me...✦~☾

A/n: Hey I'm back from my first day of  school and it was pretty good going to a whole new school I never been too that all :) and it's safe but anyways here chapter 13 guys enjoy<3

•Third person POV•

Fuyuhiko was carrying little sleepy Y/n to his dorm room, while everyone was trying to find that stupid bear of hoe. "Okay here we are Y/n let's go and put you to bed now." Fuyuhiko said softly to the small boy, "hmm..~" Was all come out Y/n mouth while he smuggled up closer to Fuyuhiko touch while Boss Baby boy got red. He open the door to his dorm and went in and lay Y/n on his bed, "There you go little man, you better be happy I took the time to do this cause I would never do anything like this...but you...I guess *sigh* sleep tight Y/n." He said, Fuyuhiko was about to leave then felt something pull on him a little and hold him for leaving. "Huh?" Then a pair of arms warp around his waist catching him on surprise, "Ngh! What the hel-!" Fuyuhiko was about to finish until he heard a small sleepy voice from a certain little trackstar boy, "Please *Yawns* st-stay with me..." Y/n said in his very tired voice, he probably was crying all night when he saw whatever was on the dis Monokuma gave him, "Wha-what?!" Fuyuhiko said Y/n grip his tight around Fuyuhiko waist while the gangster got a bit redder. "Pl-please stay Fuyuhiko-kun please sleep with m-me I to scare to by myself...please *sniff*." Y/n said getting ready to cry a little, "Fine fine fine, *sigh* I sleep NEXT to you okay...can you let me go now?" He said, Y/n let go the gangster and Fuyuhiko took off his shoes and get on the bed and lay next to Y/n where he was waiting, he lay his head down to get comfortable. And he felt a pair of on him, Fuyuhiko look down and saw Y/n his arms warp around him and his legs around his, "Agggghhh..." Was all came out of Fuyuhiko mouth who was getting a little annoyed from the small boy, "Can you cuddle with me? Please~." Y/n ask getting puppy dog eyes, Fuyuhiko try to resist but y/n kept asking until the gangster gave in and warp his arms around the small boy figure. "There...happy now?" Fuyuhiko ask the now falling asleep boy, "Mmhm..." Y/n said falling asleep, "Tch...cute...good night little man." Fuyuhiko said, he then turn red and look at the now sleep boy lips they look soft and smooth he though about and said 'NO. I can't do that to him, god what got into me...I got way into him, but he a cute one...hmmm I think about it.' And with that he give the smol boy a kiss on the forehead and fell asleep cuddling with the cutie.

' And with that he give the smol boy a kiss on the forehead and fell asleep cuddling with the cutie

Just picture the girl a boy okay it's the only picture I could find that get what I mean :D

Meanwhile with the others~

"GET YO ASS BACK HERE YOU BITCH OF A BEAR!!!!" Right now Y/n protection squad that include Aoi, Ibuki, Hiro, Hiyoko, Kokichi, Nagito, and Kaito and a bunch more but right now they chasing Monokuma to get answers for what he did to Y/n, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!VIOLENCE AGAINST THE HEADMASTER IS STRICTLY UNACCEPTABLE AND LEAD TO CONSEQUENCES!!!!!" Monokuma scream to get away from the angry mob of teenagers, "I DON'T GIVE A FUC-ACK!" Before Junko could even finish her sentence something spike in her shoulder, "JUNKO!" Mukuro her sister yell and ran over to her sister, "Like I said violence against the headmaster will lead to consequence, Beside it's just a flesh wound." Monokuma said, Junko gave him 'Bitch are you blind look' and said "FLESH WOUND!? FLESH WOUND!! BITCH YOU DON'T SEE MY SHOULDER IT FEELS IT FEELS...It feels....feels...LIKE DESPAIR~ HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Junko said laughing like crazy, everyone else but Monokuma gave her 'Bitch you crazy'. "Anyways~ where is the little shit at by the way...it possibly dea-" "Don't finish that sentence or cut yo fucking ears off." Mondo said interrupting Monokuma.... again :), "Damn you kids are fucking rude anyways I have a Idea  what about you go look what was on the dis that I gave that little shit!" Monokuma said everyone look at him confuse of what the hell he talking about, "What...dis?" Hajime ask the bear that had a evil smirk on his face, "This dis~"

Everyone is in the same room that Y/n was in and they was hour ago, "HEEEEEEEEEYYYYY!!! Wait a minute where the short boss baby at?!" Kokichi said everyone start asking the same question in there head, "Do you really want to know?~" Monokuma ask "Yes." Everyone said at the same time, Monokuma just nod and pull out a E-Book phone thing of his own and show everyone a picture of...

Fuyuhiko and Y/n Sleeping while Cuddling each other...

Everyone stand there shock or may not look shock but is and look at the picture in front of them

'I going to kill this short boss baby man son of bitch...'

I hope you enjoy everyone see you soon for the next chapter <3✦