Lucia Sylvia

__**General**__
Full Name: Lucia Sylvia
Nicknames: Lucy, big boss lady, chief, the crimson wolf, she devil
Age: 200
Gender: female
Sexuality: bisexual
Species: Lycan

__**Appearance**__
FaceClaim: Eliza Taylor
Height: 5'9
Clothing Style: vintage
Piercings/Tattoos/Distinguishing Features: she has several tattoos on her body they mostly are on her back they are mostly of a Phoenix and a wolf intertwined together

__**Appearance**__FaceClaim: Eliza Taylor Height: 5'9Clothing Style: vintage Piercings/Tattoos/Distinguishing Features: she has several tattoos on her body they mostly are on her back they are mostly of a Phoenix and a wolf intertwined together

__**Internal**__
Personality: she's a very tough cookie. Upfront she's very rebellious, sassy, sarcastic, and very blunt. If you piss her off she will not hesitate to call you out on it. She's also easily angered abs can become a handful. She also has a very small but rare kind side. If she enough pity or has grown fond of you she will display acts of kindness and care. Yet again, *very* rare she hardly ever opens up to people. Despise her aggressive abs violent side she has a scary side as well. She can be very terrifying if you push the wrong button. She once torn a man apart till there was nothing left because he mentioned something of her past.

Likes: the woods, protecting her pack, music, food, stealing, people who respect her, people who play hard to get, children
Dislikes: annoying people, someone who doesn't respect boundaries, rival packs, loud noises,  and the smell of smoke

Strengths: very agile, smart, wise, a master strategist able to navigate ant situation shes placed in, knows how to seduce someone to get what she wants
Weaknesses: severing her spine, meat, scratching the back of her neck, exposing her worst fears, losing someone she loves

Fears: losing everything she holds dear, thunderstorms, the sound of gunfire, doctors
Hobbies: reading, writing in her journal, flirting, destroying things

Habits/Mannerisms: biting her lip when nervous, scratches her nails on objects when she's bored, chewing at her skin, speaking Russian when she's flustered or embarrassed, growling at random moments

__**Home Life**__
Living Arrangements: a small apartment on the outskirts of a small town

Occupation: waitress in a diner

Notable Family Members: unknown

Pets: a  Siberian husky

Background: As a child she was raised By a pack as most wolves lived in and grow up on

Background: As a child she was raised By a pack as most wolves lived in and grow up on. She was taught the strength of the wolves are the strength of the pack. She was mostly happy as a child loved by everyone, taught that the world at time is unfair and that she must be strong enough to fend for herself. But, that lesson she would soon learn as only a child.

At age 8 years old her pack was attacked by gunsmith hunters, she of course was hidden in the home as the rest went to fight. But, the humans overpowered the pack slaughtering everyone from men, women, even children! She watched her friends get slaughtered, heard them cries of her relatives, and worst of all she had to endure the death of her parents. When a family friend showed to their home her mother begged her to take Lucia with her to run and never look book. She did just that, despite Lucia saying she won't leave her. But, as she was carried away she saw it happen.

They were a good distance she watched as the hunters gathered her parents and cut them to pieces. She screamed out but, luckily her friend covered her mouth so the hunters didn't hear them. From that day her hatred for humans only grew. They took her only source of happiness.

As she grew up with her only friend she became much more what you would call a bitch. She became aggressive, troublesome, and very cold. She hid alongside her friend slowly building a pack so they had people to talk to. But, overtime her hatred for humanity grew worse and worse to the point she had enough. She watched as her kind and many other supernatural suffer at the hands of humans. They put the supernatural at the low treated as monsters, property, and pieces of trash. So, she made a declaration of war. She swore to her psck she would make them all suffer even if she had to take lives she would. She would bring equality and freedom to all supernatural.

Lucia started an organization and did her first attack on a werewolf labor facility freeing the werewolves and killed all the workers. She then, broadcasted herself declaring war on humans. She swore to them that she would fight to free all the supernatural giving them freedom and she would kill any human they stood her path no mercy or hesitation. Her war for freedom has only just begun.