plane

1 and half year later in Japan...

Eiji is sitting on a roof of his house, it reminds him back of good times and eiji suddently remembers ash. He starts thinking why he never came. And in that while Eiji got an idea. He runs up to Ibe and yells and him ,,I WANNA SEE ASH". Ibe said ,,Why all of sudden, I know you miss him but we dont know if he is still there, if he is alive, we dont know anything". Eiji looked really seriously and said ,,All the time Iam here, I never stopped thinking about him. I was sad that he didnt came but I couldnt do anything. But now I have money so if u dont go, Ill go alone". Eiji runs upstairs and start's packacking. About 20 minutes later Ibe walks to his room and said ,,if you really wanna see him, Im not gonna lie I wanna ash too after all the time". Eiji smiles. Ibe..I never told you but.. I-I ... nevermind lets just buy the tickets. Ibe goes up to him and says ,,you know u can tell me anything right? Eiji says with smile ,, yea I know :)". Alrgiht eiji, come downstairs when your ready okay? Eiji says okay with smile.Eiji came down After an hour, Ibe says ,,Look who is going with us!!" eiji yells ,,MAX!!" thank you so much guys, eiji says. Alright lets go :)

WE ARE HERE!!! ,,Eiji yells". Ibe laughs yea eiji come here I know how you are exicted to see him :) ( Ibbe and eiji hugs) Eiji says while crying of happiness ,, Thank you, you came with me"

After a day they couldnt find ash anywhere. None of who they knew was there anymore, or they coulnt find them. Ash got sad and said ,,Ibe we have no chance, Lets just go back". Ibe says ,,you sure eiji?" yes.

They are back on plane and Ibe sits with Max. So eiji has to sit with some stranger that has a hat, sunglasses and a face mask.  After an half hour on the plane eiji asks the stranger ,,Sooo why are you flying to japan" ? The person says ,,huh?, oh that. Well I got some difficulties a year ago and I had to left my friend.. so Im coming to see him." Eiji answer ,, oh really? thats really nice. actually I came here from japan to see my friend who I didnt see in a long time.. I dont know why.. But he wasnt here.." Eiji says ,, It looks like we have similiar storys!" stranger answers ,, Yea.. you remind me of that friend, oh god I wish I could see him again.." eiji answers ,, Well I know you will!! I wish you a big luck!" Stranger answers ,, thank you."

After 1 hour later the plane arrives to japan. All passengers got off. Eiji Stopped the stranger and told him this ,, I wish you a really luck.. I feel the pain u must hold and its not easy so, you will deffinetly find him!!" stranger answers ,, Oh wow your so positive! I hope too cause I-I l..it doesnt matter. anyways good luck too and  sayonara!" In that exact moment Eiji realizes something. The Stranger is almost off the airplane but eiji yells ,, ASH!!". THe stranger stops on a place and turn back and says ,, How do you know my name?!" eiji starts crying ,, IM so glad I met you ash, I missed you so much!!" Ash started crying.. ,,E-e-iji?... w-w-hat, I-it was you? I cant even talk" Ash starts crying and yells ,, EIJI!!" ash starts crying and run to eiji and hugs him like eiji cant breathe. Eiji says ,, Heh ash I cant breathe.." Ash says ,, you cant even imagine how Im glad I met you, I never though I could met you again. the true is.. The day that was your day of flight , After SIng gave me the letter.. I was sitting outside and I saw the ticket o japan.. I started running towards the airplane but 5 seconds later something happened..Lao ten yai stabbbed me.. he though I will still fight with  Sing.. I went to the library readint the letter and blood was everywhere..  Bones came to me and took me to hospital. I was at hospitall the whole time and I was thinking of you.. IM so sorry I couldnt go to thr airplane but.." Eiji stoped ash talking and says,, this is how it was? I- I cant explain How happy  Iam that yiu are alive!  I swear I kill that Lao!! ash says ,, They killed him :! ,, HUH? YESSS" eiji says. After 10 minutes eiji walks to Ibe and max. ibe says ,,eiji where were yo- ASH?!" max says gasps and yells ,,ASH" !!! everyone starts crying ,, We missed you sooo muchhh!!" 

after 20 minutes ash explains everything to ibe and max and why he didnt came to japan. max says,, So this is how it iss!!" 

after a 3 hours.. Ash wokes from a dream.. He right after started crying and says ,,so it was all just a dream?.. Eiji...EIJIIIIII" suddently ash hears next to him ,, ash bro why do u gonna yell like thi-" Ash hugs Eiji so much and says I love you! eiji got confused and told to ash ,, Ash I liked to all the time, from a while we met I know that u are made for me! I love you too ash. theyb oth starts crying. Ash asks eiji ,, by the way.. eiji..? why do u have long hair? Im not saying it doesnt look ugly you look super cute but just wondering. Eiji starts blushing and says ,, When I came back to japan.. I didnt know if u are gonna or not gonna come and.. I decided that Im gonna leave my hair grow long because it was the onl thing I had left from you! ash started crying ,, Eiji..this is..come here!! I missed you rwlly so muchh!! by the way.. DOnt cut them it looks amazing :). ash says ,, I will never" :) 

um end I guess? IWANT SECOND SEASONNN