Introduction

Hello my dear readers. Today, I'll be beginning a guidebook for my horror-thriller book, 128, which is the first in the Operation Armageddon series. 

This book is rather long as a result of its complexity, which further leads to some of you getting confused over certain occurrences in the book. Many events and characters or not explained straightforwardly, as a part of the style of writing I possess. The motives and agenda of characters, outcomes of actions taken and and goals of certain initiatives or projects are not clearly understood either. This vagueness in such parts of the book is all for the purpose of suspense and for you, as the reader, to imagine what happened or happens before or after the event took or takes place.

Despite this, I understand that many of you have tonnes of burning questions. And others, well, simply can't wait to know the truth about several occurrences or characters and their backstory. As such, I'll be starting this guidebook to help you along as you read or re-read the book to reiterate what you already know.

Each chapter in 128 will have a parallel chapter here. All of the chapters will contain full backstories on certain characters and events, the rationales for the choices that certain people or groups of people make, easter eggs that I have added, connections between events when there is a time gap and many others. This book may not be updated too frequently (due to my upcoming end-of-year examinations), but I will be sure to do so occasionally.

Hope you enjoy this guidebook, and happy reading!