part - 1

(´∩。• ᵕ •。∩')  

On a fine one day : 

' Okay class , now open your books on page no. 7 ' the teacher said while opening her book . 

'y/n start reading ' 

She stood up and started reading the chapter . But there was some noise coming from the last bench . 

'Mr. Kim Seokjin, ' the teacher said in a loud voice , bringing shivers in y/n's body .

'yes miss ' he replied while looking at her . 

' Can you please tell the class which line y/n is reading ? ' she said while keeping her book on the lecture stand . 

There was complete silence in the room . 

'Come and sit here ' the teacher said while pointing at y/n's desk . 

' oh my god , what should I do , why is the teacher making him sit with me ??' thousands of thoughts rushed through y/n's mind while seokjin was coming towards her seat . 

He sat beside y/n without even glancing at her . 

Y/n was blushing so hard , her heartbeat increased and sweat started forming on her hands . 

'Okay y/n , you may sit now,  ' the teacher said and started explaining the lines . 

She looked at Seokjin but he was just looking at the teacher trying to understand what she was teaching . 

Your heart beat was still so loud , the feeling was so good that you thought you were in a kdrama world . 

Busy in your own imaginary world , you didn't realise that seokjin was looking at you . 

'wh-what happened ? ' you asked him while your cheeks were tomato like red . 

' my pencil .. ' he said while pointing at it . 

'oh' you said while picking it up ,as it fell in your direction. 

While giving him the pencil , both of your hands touched, making an electric effect on both of you . 

'oh, what was that !'  Seokjin  said while touching his hand . 

'i don't know ' you replied while looking at his cute face . 

But before you could keep staring at his handsomeness the bell rang , bringing you back to the real world. 

Without even a second , Seokjin stood up and went to his seat. 

 'wah , what a beautiful moment it was ' you mumbled to yourself . 

Time skip- 

It was already time to go home ,Y/n picked up her bag and checked her phone. 

Time - 2:30pm 

'fuck ' you spoke while keeping the phone inside and started running through the corridors as your bus was about to come . 

Finally after 5 minutes of racing with yourself you came and sat in the bus. 

'oh , finally ' you mumbled while taking out your phone. 

The bus just started when a harsh break was applied making you throw yourself forward . 

' ah , what was that ' the passengers said to the driver . 

' sorry everyone' he apologized. 

' you should come fast ' he said while scolding the boy because of whom the brakes were applied. 

Your eyes were fixed on your phone , when you realised that someone sat beside you . 

You looked up and saw … 

Your eternal crush Kim Seokjin . 

Part-1
🦋Falling for the popular boy 🦋
It's a mini series which will contain maximum 3 parts 😬🤫

I hope y'all will like it ❣️

Please tell your reviews 💘