you're in my head more often than I want

Shinso swirled the juice in his cup around. Standing in the corner of the 1-A common room, he sighed to himself. The two hero classes had decided to spend the rest of the day after school together to celebrate their achievements in joint training.

The only reason he accepted the invite was because he needed to talk to a certain teammate. Of course a bunch of people came up to him trying to strike a conversation, but they eventually went away after realizing he wasn't much of a talker or didn't want to talk.

When Shinso looks around, Kaminari was near him. He's talking to other people, but he won't leave Shinso's side. Taking initiative into his own hands, Shinso walked away to a seemingly empty hallway. He saw Kaminari look at him as he walked by but he just continued to ignore him. He didn't need to be babysat.

"What are you doing?" "Ah!" Monoma Neito jumped. He straightened himself back up, no sign of any startlement "Oh, Shinso! I didn't expect to see you here!" Monoma said while taking a Bobby pin from his hand and entering it into a door's lock that lead to a student dorm "Is that a compliment or an-" Shinso stopped when he was what the other was doing "-wait, what the hell are you doing?"

"Breaking and entering"

"Isn't that illegal"

"..yes"

The lock clicked and Monoma grinned. "And we're in" As Monoma pushed on the door,
he felt someone pushed back. "Shit.. it was supposed to be empty!!" Though only ment for Monoma's ears, Shinso heard it. "'Shit'?! What do you mean 'shit' ?! Who's dorm is this?!?!"
Suddenly, the door opened slowly "You have 5 fucking seconds, Copycat."

"...run"

Monoma grabbed Shinso's wrist and started sprinting as fast he could go. Shinso struggled to match his speed "Bakugou?!!? Monoma, you tried to break into Class 1-A's BAKUGOU'S room?!?" Monoma chuckled "Oh, save the reprimands for later!" He said while turning a corner. "I would love to fight that menace face to face but Kendo would kill me if I 'ruined' this gathering." He rolled his eyes.

He loved his friend, but this party was already a disaster. He was pretty sure he saw a blond,some guy with tape for elbows, and invisible girl sneaking in some alcohol. He doesn't care enough to remember their names right now.

"Here!" Monoma pointed to the staircase leading to the roof with his free hand as he sprinted towards it. "You're fucking crazy, Monoma!" "Who cares!!" Monoma grinned, as his bangs were picked up from the soft wind he and Shinso created while running. Shinso's face started heating up as his eyes widened, surprised at how beautiful the crazy blond looked with a few beads of sweat coming down the side of his face.

With Bakugou at their tail, Monoma quickened his pace. He apologized after feeling Shinso stumble a bit. The teen pushed open the pair of doors leading to the roof. Letting go of Shinso, he locked the doors from the outside. "Don't come back to my dorm, you fuckers!" They heard the angry 1-A student yell.

"Geez" Shinso inhaled"..why did you do that.." he said as he tried to catch his breath. "I already told you, I didn't know he was there! No need to rub it in." said Neito, pouting. Neito looked to the side. After a minute of silence, he noticed how they were alone up there.

No noise from the party downstairs could be heard, despite him knowing how loud it was down there. There was a slight breeze that made his sway. But it was also quite warm. The other noticed this too.

He saw Monoma looking off at nothing, and took his chance to admire him. His periwinkle eyes sparkled with the help of the sun in front of him. His hair looked as if soft to the touch. The sunset's soft beams highlighted his face and made him almost glow. Shinso shook his head, now's the time to tell him!

"Hey, I actually wanted to tell you something."

"Is that why u were looking for me before? To give me a lvek confession"

Monoma gave Shinso the stupid smirk he couldn't tell if he loved or hated. "It's not like that! Don't get so full of yourself blondie." Shinso rolled his eyes. Monoma tried to hide his slight frown, but he failed. Shinso just kept going "Anyways.. I wanted to say ..thank you." Monoma's eyes widened. He didn't expect this. "For what? I dont recall doing anything remarkable? I haven't seen you since Joint training so-"
"Tha-That's what I mean. You created that opening for me, getting yourself thrown in jail."

Monoma was looking the other in the eyes now "Is this because you feel guilty? There's no need to thank me, everyone knows you had to be the star of our team. And it was pretty obvious this was like your entrance exam to the hero course, so I did you a favor. Any possible win depended on you, Shinso. My job was to back you up." The blond breathed out.

"Wow, now you're making my gratitude look silly- but still, accept it! You did so much just for me to go ahead and lose. You deserve it." Shinso tried his best to say everything he was thinking. He doesn't do this often.

"But it's really-"

Shinso poked him straight in the chest.

"Accept it, you dork!"

"ALRIGHT,ALRIGHT, YOUR WELCOME?" Monoma laughed.

"WAS THAT SO HARD?!" Both we're practically screaming at each other.

"YES."

They both laughed even harder. It was over something probably so unfunny, but their laughs were genuine and they were just enjoying the moment together.

Monoma's laugh dialed down 'till he sighed contently as he rested his crossed arms on the roof's railing. "This is a dumb question,"

"Spill, I don't judge."
"That's a lie, we both know you would." "Just say it, Copycat."

"...Can I call you Hitoshi?"

Shinso's eyes widened "Huh?!"
"Sorry, it was a dumb question! I should have asked it, we aren't that close! Yeah it sounds really stupid, I guess I just- I don't know I-"

"No no, i was just surprised! It was a good 'Huh'. You can call me Hitoshi. Can I call you Neito then?"

"Yeah."

"That wasn't very enthusiastic. You sure your yourself?"
Shinso smirked and leaned in more on to the railing.

"Shin- Hitoshi ! You're so rude to me! You're the one who isn't acting like yourself, with all this 'Thank You' stuff!"

"That's fair, I guess"
Shinso couldn't stop what he said next,

"Do you wanna go somewhere? Like we can go to that new coffee shop that just opened up, or something.."

"Are you asking me on a date?"

"Not unless you want me to"

"I do " "Then it's settled, what about Saturday morning?"

"You sure you can get up that early?" "I'll pull an all-nighter." "Don't, you'll look like shit." Shinso made a fake offended face. Monoma smirked

"I can't wait"

"Me neither."