•WARNINGS•

You may or may not read this, it depends on your choice. The author cannot be held responsible for your choices and/or carelessness.

 Note: All the pictures used in this book, as well as the cover, do not belong to me, therefore, before someone comes trying to get me sued, I just wanted to clear that up. If any of you know who these pictures belong to, please let me know in the comments so that I can give them full (and well-deserved) credits.

This book is based on a fantasy/mythical setting and most of the places or names have been created upon the spot. The main (and a few other) characters in this book do not belong to me, (unfortunately) but they are real people so do keep in mind that a lot of what is said in the book doesn't match up with their actual personalities. Do not try to compare these characters to the people in real life because neither have I met them nor you (most probably) since you're still reading this.

This book is a work of pure fiction and imagination.

This Book Contains:
1. Mentions of mental illnesses and disorders, such as: PTSD, depression, anorexia 

2. Mild manipulation/ gaslighting

2. Slight Bloodshed 

3. Abusive Language

Important Points to keep in mind:

1. Abuse language and violent behavior directed to the readers or me with the intention of insulting or harming would not be tolerated; these comments can and will be deleted.

2. Do not pressurize the author to update, I have a life of my own.

3. This book is kinda angst-thriller with a side dish of comedy.

4. Author is a child, do not bully.

5. Self-made words (names, places, etc.) are frequently used.

6. The Author has no idea where this book is going (no plans, just depending on the power of being impromptu and going with the flow)

. . . 

Keep in mind that even though there may be many relations to Latin, a lot of words are imaginary and they do not have any connections with any other language. (I'm trying to be professional here help) If any of you find yourself stuck anywhere in the book, be that in some paragraph that was difficult to understand or just the idea of the whole plot, you are free to ask me in the comments or the dms and I'll try our best to reply back. If by any chance, I could not reply for a long time, please do not misunderstand, blame it on school, not me <3

All of you are also free to correct any errors, be it a typo or a grammatical error. In fact, it would be very much helpful for me.

Also, a heads-up, updates are definitely not frequent, once again, blame it on my school. Comments and votes are wholeheartedly welcomed and encouraged. A few humorous comments might make the author's or any reader's sad day brighter. Enjoy reading, bye!