Part 1: Morning Walks.

"Darling, are you nearly ready?" Harry heard his girlfriend Olivia call out.

"coming, love" he replied, adjusting his jacket one last time. He quickly ran down the stairs of there shared home and out the front door.

"about time" Olivia said, "thought you'd gotten lost". Harry smiled as he grabbed her hand.

"ready to go?"

they started to walk down their usual route when Olivia suddenly stopped. "I found a new path, I think we should give it a go".

Harry just nodded and smiled, he trusted her.

They'd been walking for a fair while, maybe an hour or so when Harry spotted a hidden trap door. "what's this?" he asked.

Olivia stepped forward to have a look when she suddenly fell through it.

"OH NO, OLIVIA"

Harry ran over to where she fell, looking down hoping to see her. Having no hope.

Suddenly a bright white light shine through, knocking Harry back.

He stood up, backing away slowly.

"ello luv"

what? could it be? louis tomlinson?

"louis? what? where Olivia?!"

"haz, h, Harold. I lied to you. I am Olivia."

"what?"

"I'm sorry I lied. I luv you."

"oh boobear, I luv u too"

louis ran over to Harry.

"c-c-c-can I kiss you?!?!?!?!?!"

"YES"

Harry kissed louis. after many many many moons, they pulled apart. Louis started to cough.

"omg boo, u good laddy?"

louis stared at Harry. still coughing. then he stopped and fell to the ground.
then he coughed again. this time a hairball came up. "open it" he whispered shoving it over to harry.

Harry looked down at it. with tears in his eyes. he carefully opened it, inside was a piece if paper. 'will you make me the happiest lad in the world, marry me Hazzy?"

"YES ABSBSHJAANAJWJBENSJA A MILLION TIMES YES AJABDHAJANWNANAKAKIWWH"

louis slowly opened his eyes, hissing at the bright light.

he slowly started to hum.

"this is my fight song, take back my life song, prove I'm alright soooooonnnnnngggg"

Harry joined in.

"starting right now I'll be strong"

SUDDENLY LOUIS FLEW UP SO FAR UP HARRY COULDNT SEE HIM ANYMORE.

"LOUIS"

he looked up, hoping to see something. he fell to the ground, crying. when he heard a noise. Harry looked up to see louis coming back down.

but wait

that wasn't louis

who is that?

"ahhh Harry, since you accepted my proposal I can finally show my true self"

Harry turned around, recognising the voice immediately, as liam had held him captive and forced him to watch 7 movies.

it was dumbledoor.

no.

swaggy dumbledoor.

dumby started to sing

"yo wassup my haz ur the hottest guy in town. u thought I was Lou now u all full of boos. if I dance for yo I will win u over so watch me jam to pillowtalk"

suddenly dumby got down and started to break dance.

harry was mortified. so he pulled off his crusty must dusty white vans and threw them at him.

dumby was shooketh. finding it very hard to recover.

harry ran, far far away, looking back to see if dumbledoor was after him.

"COME BACK YOU ENGLISH ASS MOTHERFUCKER BITCH FACE SIMON COWELL DICKSUCKER" dumby yelled as he flew up behind him.

then he dropped to the ground crying, "I'm too tired to be tough, just wanna be loved by you"

harry turned around again. and barked at him then ran to Ireland to visit James corden and Niall horan (harrys a horandog btw 😎🫀😩🪱🦴🔪👹🏑🪰)

when he got to Niall's house he knocked on the door and was shocked to see who was standing there..........