Attention NOW!

I was sitting on the bed when k heard my boyfriend yelling playing on the PlayStation with his bros I went into his gaming and started massaging his shoulders.

"Stop y/n Im trying too play he pushed me off his shoulders"

"Oh....ok"

I left to room acting sad but really I had a plan. I went in the room and put on some lingerie. I went back into his gaming room and turned on the blue led lights (there my favorite to have sex in)
I get on my knees in front of his chair.

"Y/n what are you doing??" He said covering his mic

I put my finger up to my lip suggesting he stays quiet. I trace my finger tips along his bulge.

"Ngh" he groans and try's to cover it with a cough

I hear a faint "you good bro" from his headphones.

"Y-yea I'm good"

I sit on his lap and start grinding on him making my pussy wet. He groans and tells me to stop but I don't. I then whispered in his ear.

"You better stay in the game...or your not getting nothing" I then start kissing and sucking on his neck

"Fucck"

"Bro you sure you dont want to get offline?"

"Y-Yea i just hit my hand..."

I then start to go down and take off his pants. I put his dick in my hand and put my thumb on the tip and mix the pre-cum around. I start licking the tip with kitty licks and he groans.

He Covers his mic agian "y/n stop teasing..."

I then enter his whole dick in my mouth and go up and down slowly. Then at a random time I picked up my paste in pleasure he drops his remote the headphones still connected he starts to ouch my head down and deep throat's me. I moaned on his dick and then he twitched in my mouth.

"Fuckk! Y/n im gonna cum!"

He cums in my mouth I swollow it and starts painting.he gets up from his chair and put me to sit on it spreading my legs out on the arm rest on each side of the chair and starts to finger me.

"Your wet for daddy babygirl?"

"Y-yes."

"Yes who"

"Yes daddy.."

He then went down on me and starting licking me thru my lingerie.

"T-take it off"

He chokes me "you take orders from me you hear me ."

"Yes...daddy"

"Stay right here" he walks to the little closet in the gaming room and pulls out a box he gets a vibrator.

"You want this?"

I shake my head yes

"Words baby girl"

"Y-yes" he then bends down to my now dripping wet pussy.and take of the the underwear. Without warning he shoves the whole vibrator in me.

"Fuckkkkkkk ngh"

He turns it on its lowest setting. My body already shaking he slowly turns it up till it's on it's highest setting. He starts thrusting it in and out of me.

"Fuck omg ugh"

"You like this more than daddy's dick don't you."

"Fuck yes"

ThAts when I realized I messed up he tone the toy out of me and turned it off and put it to the side and pulled down his pants and pumped his dick a few times.

"Really that's better than this dick."

"No...daddy it was on accident"

He then thrusted into me.

"Ahh! Fuck!" I moan from pleasure

"Ugh i can't get deep enough"

He picks me up and throws me onto the little couch in the room and says "ride daddy"

"O ok" i slowly enter myself in him and bounce up and down after two bounces I couldn't hold myself up on his 10 inches. Then I heard loud laughing. I looked at him and he wasn't laughing we both stopped there was only the sound of laughing no more slapping of our skin and moans only little ones I let out cause I was practically sitting on a a ten inch.

He picks me up off him put on his pants and walks to his headphones.

"Fuck me daddy"

"You like that babygirl"

His friends were mimicking us.

706 words let me know your crushes or boyfriends name so I can use it for more imagination or if you want guys POV