Keefe & Sophie - Hoodie Scene

My friends and I were fangirling over if Keefe ever wore a hoodie (okay, but I am right?!) so I wrote this scene to fulfill my fangirl needs! :) This is my first One Shot and KOTLC fanfic so tips are welcome! :D

(I don't know yet, but I might use this scene in a fanfic my friend and I are writing—until then, it's a one shot!)

Background info: It's basically a scene if Sophie went to find Keefe and found him... I know there are a lot of plot holes Keefe wouldn't want to be near Sophie with his new ability, Sophie probably would have been tracked, Lady Gisela would have done something, etc. But still—it's fanon, not canon.

"Brr," Sophie said, shivering. It was much colder in the Forbidden Cities than back in the Elvin world. Sophie looked down at her exposed calves and watched as goosebumps formed, covering her skin.

"Hey," Keefe said in a soothing tone. He pulled his Batman hoodie over his head revealing a plain white tee shirt underneath. "Lift your arms up."

Sophie did as she was told without question.

Keefe slipped the hoodie over her head, placing her arms through the arm holes and tugging it all the way down.

Sophie's cheeks grew warm. She felt a lot warmer than she had before thanks to Keefe's hoodie. "Thanks, Keefe, but aren't you cold now?" Sophie asked, hoping it was dark enough to hide her blush.

"Yeah, a little," Keefe admitted. "But you need it more than I do. Plus you look adorable in a Batman hoodie, Foster."

That just made Sophie blush harder. "But you can't even see me that well! It's dark."

"Maybe not, but I know it in here," Keefe said.

Sophie could barely make out his hand, but she could see it placed on his heart. She scooted closer to Keefe until their bodies were touching. "Well at least stay close keep warm."

Keefe smiled. "Gladly."

After minutes of silence, Sophie felt Keefe wrap an arm around her shoulders. She lay her head down on his shoulder, and before she knew it, she was fast asleep...