Chapter one

I'm am Oliva rose walker the pack warrior and head of the army. I train wolves to there limit. Pushing them to work harder. Day by day they became stronger and stronger. 

The alpha of the dark moon pack was Grayson Heeder he had not found his mate but i was hoping that I wouldn't have one because, I was more focused on my tidal. My world was only on fighting keeping this pack together. I wanted my death to a honorable one.

Olivia, there is a fight down by the south border. Alpha Grayson is out right now bring few men with you.

I will be there in a minute.

Minutes later I was at the south border of our pack. There were about 20 rouges, I walked forward, but was held back by the betas arm. I was surprisingly caught off guard by his gesturer, in respected of his wishes I stepped back. He then walked over to the rouges that were caught an tied up. I watched his every move. A gun had just when off I looked to my right I saw a little girl dead on the ground. He must have mind-linked them to do it.

 Flash backs came to my with the memory of my parents being killed by rouges. But when i saw the mother on the ground crying. My heart broke. The beta must have noticed, the man in front of the women. He shot three times at her head. I know what they were trying to do they were testing my feelings. How i reacted to little kids and the family's being shot to death. I quickly recovered . I put a blank face on to show that i was not affected by what just happened. The gun was then pointed at me, I paused but didn't flinch, the gun went off an i didn't move a single mussle in my body. If it was time for me to die.

Then so be it...

The beta just smirked and had a little bin of amusement in his eyes, but he was proud. When my parents were killed the beta had taken me in as his own he trained me to not have feelings, Always be on guard and push your self past you limits. The final rule was never ever show fear to your enemies.  

Those rules have saved me so many time it was impossible to believe.

Someone must have alerted the other rouges because There were four times as many as there was before I got into my fighting position, on que the rouges attacked. I fought not even getting a scratch on my body. 

I had killed at least four-teen rouge wolves. I didn't even shift, I may be small but you mess with me I'll beat your ass. When every one got back to the pack house, I cleaned up the dead body's that lay on the ground. 

 I heard whimpering a distance away behind a tree, I cautiously walked over to the sound. I look to see what looked like a 8 year old pup, He had a huge gash across his stomach.

 I quickly ran over to the pup, I picked his up an carried him to place were nobody would find him. I hastily ripped a piece of my shirt off an gently wrapped the cloth around his stomach. When I walked back to the pack house everyone gave me a look that made me want to throw up.

When I reached the pack house i walked into the door someone grabbed from behind I struggle. Who ever it was strong. The pulled harder on my neck, cutting my oxygen off I was getting dizzy enough to pass out I kicked him in the leg with my boot, The person let go with a small yelp of pain. I stumbled onto the floor gasping for air. 

I recognized who it was.. It was the beta I began to panicked an stood up an ran out of the pack house and in to the woods.

 I ran as fast as I could but, as you know my luck will always never change. I slipped in puddle of mud but quickly got back up an started to run again. I realized that I was off pack grounds so I slowed down. I had nothing anymore no one to give me hope, no one to love me.

 I was alone for the rest of my life, at the ratite it was going I swore to my self that no matter what I will always protect any rouge that ever crossed ways with me. So I sat there In a tree, drifting off to sleep wondering if ill ever be ok..

Thank you guys for reading hope you guys like the book let me know if you do.