Honey.

So, we already know that Ghostbur was "pure" and "trying his best", everyone in the server could say that. And this applied to many things, which he felt embarassed for.

For example, bad memories of course, everyone knew about Ghostbur's amnesia when it came to hurtful memories but for some reason, this also applied with happy memories. He can remember these ones but in any case, it's not like the complete memories.

This applies to his son, writing the L'manburg song, friends he had, and other things.

This also happened whenever it came to sex.

And of course, even if Ghostbur felt horny when he saw fishes or anything else,

He wasn't the type of person who understood the idea of ​​the sexual act.

Now it is to say, it is not that he did not like it, but that he did not remember very well how to do it and it is not that he, just as Wilbur, had the initiative for the act. He was ashamed and shy to even imagine himself in the act with anyone, as such, since he felt that he was going to be mocked for being innocent in that sense or because he couldn't make the first move under any circumstances.

But since his relationship with Glatt began, that changed. He was not afraid to do these things or any activity with him because he made him feel safe and loved always.

He didn't know how Wilbur came to hate him, he had a heart of gold, although that was exclusively for Ghostbur. With anyone else he was as terrible as when he was alive, but what if it was the son of the angel of death we were talking about? Then he was dedicated, kind and caring, also really flirty.

So.

One of these days they had talked about whether ghosts had cocks, so they decided they were going to check it out today. Ghostbur was nervous as hell.

Everything was prepared, the ram hybrid told him many times that if he wanted to stop or felt bad he can say so.

There was lube, toilet paper, no water because it hurted Ghostbur though. The bed was perfect, soft, fresh new laundry. Glatt had to do those things because he is the only one who wasn't allergic to water, or rain, his only problem is when he goes out to the sun but thanks to the favorite of the gods he has now an umbrella whenever he wanted to go out.

And, yet, Glatt told him many times that if something wasn't feeling alright they can stop, that he just wanted him to enjoy this, but he found it humorous: they were going to have sex just to see is ghosts had dicks.

Ghostbur was still standing on, and Glatt just sitted down, sighing softly. Now what? What is he going to do?

"Ghostbur, are you sure about this?"

He hears, of course the ram hybrid wants to know, he cares after all and just wanted to make him happy, just as Ghostbur wanted to see him smile.

"Yes, I'm sure! I trust you enough to know that you can't hurt me, starlight."

That nickname always got the goat. He feels his face blush in a dark gray, and Ghostbur cheeks are now painted on a obscure blue. He smirks.

"Ok, ok- you can sit on my lap if you want, but if you don't feel like it you can just sit next to me too." He recieves a nod from the other one.

And he sits on his lap, looking each other face to face, admiring the other one and how pretty they were.

Both of them felt lucky and so in love for having eachother.

"You're my sunshine. My only sunshine."

"You make me happy, when skies are gray..."

They said, with a calm, warm tone, hugging eachother.