╠ part 30 ╣ you've got to be joking me..

natasha's pov

me, wanda, maria, bucky, vision, pietro and peter wait inside the debriefing room once more, waiting to be told our next mission. we sit and chat with one another until all heads turn to watch y/n and morgan who come racing in,

"HAHA I BEAT YOU!" morgan laughs and points at whitewolf

"you got a head start" y/n complains.

the small girl shook her head, "no i didn't"

"uh yeah you did" y/n grabs morgan and starts attacking her with tickles.

"N-NOO THATS U-UNFAIRR" morgan squeals out in between giggles.

the girls unaware of the presence of tony, steve and rhodes entering.

stark clears his throat, "uhm. whatever playtimes going on here you need to stop" he states.

y/n smirks, "alright, chill man"

"yeah don't get your knickers in a twist" morgan says smiling, making us all laugh in shock at her comeback.

"you know your such a bad influence on morgan!" steve said glaring at whitewolf.

y/n rolls her eyes at rogers complaint, "what are you talking about? she loves me and at least i have an influence on her. isn't that right darling?" morgan smiles and high-fives her.

"whatever" he scoffs.

"what did you need us for?" bucky questioned.

tony starts to speak before Rhodes butts in, "well-"

"its another mission. we've found another hydra base, i think their storing liquids or something"
i saw y/n's posture freeze and body language go uneasy at the mention of hydra and possibly 'liquids'.

"who's going?" i ask, looking towards whitewolf's direction.

"you, wanda, maria and peter" stark answered.

"you've got to be joking me.." y/n scoffs.

"what? you wanted to go?" bucky asks.

"no. it's just isn't it a bit dangerous to be sending a 16-"

"17.." peter says.

ste turns to look at him, "what?"

"i'm 17 not 16.." he smiles awkwardly.

"right, sorry dude my bad. it's dangerous to send a 17 year old on an unknown mission" she debates.

stark groans, "it's not unknown! they're going to retrieve liquids"

"right and since when do the avengers believe that? you seriously think that hydra isn't onto you and that this is a whole set up? or what your saying is 'liquids' are something else. huh? what do you do then?"

"she's got a point" i say.

"yeah but do you know something that we don't?" maria raises an eyebrow.

y/n pauses, "no. i don't. but Im not an idiot, i know how hydra works and last time I checked your their biggest threat. So their not just going to leave whatever you want on your doorstep"

"i don't care. we're sticking to my plan, newbie" steve says.

"newbie? who the fuck are you calling newbie. first of all i'm not a newbie, i'm most likely twice as strong as half of you here present in this room. second of all, i never joined this shit group and i'm not planning to. So no "captain america" i'm not a newbie" she shouts. everyone sits or stands in silence. "where'd your backchatting ass mouth go? bitch"

"uh-" y/n throws a knife just barely missing rogers head. "shut up"

"y/n, we'll be fine" i said.

"it's whitewolf not y/n. there was a time when i's let my natalia call me that but that's long gone.." she snaps.

i can almost feel the tears surfacing, "it's not like i was ever yours anyway and in case you didn't know my name is natasha now, not natalia"
"fuck what did i just say..." i thought

whitewolf signs, "well i'll start calling you natasha when you stop calling me y/n. deal? cool glad we agree" she says without giving a chance for anyone to answer before walking out the room, with morgan close behind.

"fucks sake" i cursed under my breath.