~21~

•No Ones POV:•
It had been two hours and you have been locked up in your room, you were starting to get bored of just staring off into space, you picked up your phone and texted one of your friends, Kaz from work.

Y/N: hey Kaz

Kaz(work): oh hey Y/N! You coming to work today?

Y/N: yeah dw about that

Kaz(work): k, it's starts this afternoon, anyway what u need? xx

Y/N: I've had a nightmare of my friends and my boyfriend murdering people.. and now I'm scared to even go near them

Kaz(work): oh- well don't worry it's just a dream. It can't possibly be real xx

Y/N: but what if it is..?

Kaz(work): it's a dream Y/N. Just chill k? Can a girl not get a bit of fright now and again?

Y/N: uh- no. Anyway thx for talking to me imma go apologise to my bf and Lucy. I had a fit

Kaz(work): k bye gurl xx

Y/N: baaaiiii xxx

You sighed and put your phone on the bed, "she's right... it was just a dream." You sighed closing your eyes. You got up from bed and quickly changed-

You had yet to put on shoes but you skipped that part and walked out your room, rubbing your sore eyes since they felt heavy from crying

YB saw you, "you okay?" He asked, putting a gentle hand on your shoulder, you lifted your head and stared into your boyfriends turquoise eyes as he looked into your E/C ones. You sniffed and attacked him into a tight embrace. He was taken aback but hugged back nonetheless. "I'm s-sorry." You stuttered from your quivering lip, he sighed and gently stroked your back in attempt to calm you down.
"It's alright Y/N. C'mon let's sit down and talk about it." YB smiled, lifting your chin and kissed your forehead. You nodded and you both sat down, you had explained your dream to him and Lucy overheard from the other room, she was sweating and left quickly before she could get dragged into this by YB.
YB's eyes were wide, hearing the story and watching Lucy blank out on him. YB calmed down with letting go of a breath he didn't know he was holding in.
"Y/N, it was a dream. There is nothing to worry about." He said softly. You believed him and kissed him on the lips.
"Thanks YB." You said softly. You quickly slipped on some shoes and ate then don't your teeth.
"I'm going work. Bye." You smiled and kissed YB on the cheek before leaving early, just wanting to break from the tension in the room.

YB waves you off. But as soon as your front door is shut, his face flattened, his seriously glared at the door as his hand fell.
He was confused on how you could have had a dream. He smirked, he got up and grabbed some toast and threw it in the toaster, and let it cook. He went to the refrigerator and pulled out sole butter and then a butter knife, prepared for when his breakfast will be ready. Until he heard his door unlock. It was Lucy. "Thank god she's gone." Lucy sighed and walked back in.
"I can't believe you just left me!" YB snapped.
"Of fuck off YB! You would've done the same!" Lucy snapped back, the same amount of venom in her voice as she spoke out the true fact.
YB rolled his eyes, 'whatever' he thought.
"What did you tell her?" Lucy asked, trying to change the topic but not change the topic at the same time.
"I told her it was just a dream and that it wasn't real." YB smirked. Lucy cocked a brow. "Why you so smug about it?" Lucy asked, eating a lollipop that appeared out of her pocket, she had gone to the shop and back.
"Heh, I never denied the fact we did murder people~" YB looked over his shoulder and looked into Lucy's eyes. She held a shocked one and smiled.
"Well done." Lucy said.

Sniffling was heard from outside of the room that YB and Lucy was in.

"I need to tell her.." he said and clicked his phone screen. The proof of YB and Lucy talking all recorded on his phone.

Now he just needed to tell Y/N...

(742 words)