❅~・✦Chapter 14: This is... Despair!?✦・~❅

Enjoy Everyone...and don't ask about the fnaf song I just want some fnaf here...heheh :) Anyways I hope enjoy this chapter sorry for posting to on here but I back! Enjoy

•Third person POV•

Right now everyone is back in the TV room where had found Y/n and some look very piss even if they didn't show it, "WHAT THAT SHORT MAN DOING WITH IBUKI LITTLE ROCKSTAR!?!!!!!! Ibuki shout at the bear with her fist ball up, " Your YOURS!?! I think you mean my Baby." Aoi said with arms cross looking at Ibuki, she look back at Aoi with most piss face, "Sorry but he belongs with the..." Hiro started "Bros and he our little bro." Kaito finish with his arms cross with Kazuichi standing next him with Hiro and Leon, "YEAH!!" Nekomaru yelled doing his pose "Actually he with us Junko  enoshima!" And-"  "THE GREAT GORGEOUS GENIUS MIU IRUMA!!!" Miu said after Junko, "Uhhh actually he belongs to no one..." Shuichi said along with  Makoto, Hajime and you know who. (My lazy ass🙂)  "Yea-yeah cause he-" before Mokoto could even finish what he was saying Byakuya cut him off and said "Me, is that right Naegi?" He then said, Mokoto look at him with this face '😐' and said nothing.

"Wow what bunch simps BUT ANYWAYS let's watch this video cause I don't how long the author going to keep this up with their small ass brain."  "The wUt?"  "Nothing." Monokuma said putting in the video in the small tv that start playing, every gather around to look and to see what was on the dis...

"Huh? Its doesn't seems that bad."

"Whoa is that his family!?"

"What hot mom and dad he got no wonder where he got his looks from.~"

"Miu not now, also the dad doesn't look complete like him..."

"Maybe its his step-dad."

"Yea-Huh?! Wh-what happened to the video?!"

"ITS ALL DARK AND GLITCHY NOW!!!!"

"Yeah no shit loud month."

"What's that coming up on the scree-*gasp*"!"

"Wha-what happ-ha-happen?!"

"Wh-why its so messy an-and is THAT BLOOD?!?!!"

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN!!??!"

"wha-what i-is this feeling...?"

Then...

It end...

Welp this one suck a little but I back and update and stay toon for the Christmas special ba-bye~