Peaceful Night.

Clementine had been sketching in her old, tattered notebook for this night, in particular. It was the one only times she had time to herself, a time were she doesn't need to be the general for the people, but of course sketching ideas for settlements. The way to describe tonight.... was peaceful. And a warm night at that. 

She was at her desk, candles ridied all over the old room carefully, Just right. The way to describe the lighting was peaceful, in a weird way she can't even describe if she tried,but all she knew was, she was at peace and felt safe and.. and... arms around her?

the first pair of arms were warm. Alot of muscle and alot of hair, The second pair of hands around her, were cold. Muscley  but not too much like the first ones,calloused fingers around her and chest.But the wrists soft and bumpy. the cold was the part were she yelped softly. The third.. pair were soft, so soft and the way to describe the temperature of of skin would be hard to describe but, warmish chill, a good feeling. A feeling that you could fall asleep to, neither cold or warm. just right. 

Oh.. just Danse, Cait and Curie. Clementine made a soft and low chuckle. 

"and what would you three need, hmm?"  

"We would-well I would like it if you come back to the bed, It's late." hum typical Danse still doesn't want to admit liking the to Ladies that she bring into their lil family, even though he's cuddled to them numerous times and long philosophical chats with Curie. competative, yet playful fighting methods to hunting and killing scum of the Commonwealth, even teaching Cait and Curie how to upgrade their guns.

"We all want her to come to bed, dumbass"Cait was always an opportunity of trouble and a absolute potty mouth and that's why Clementine loves her dearly. 

"Madame Cait S'il vous plaît, language."curie always  chastised Cait of her rudeness and it worked, somewhat. "Clémentine Please, revenir au lit." Curie almost sounded like she was about to cry, poor girl.

"Alright, you win. I'll come back to bed,jeez" As Clementine said this, Cait picks her up effortlessly.Earning a loud yelp from the poor woman.

Cait is grinning ear to ear at this,  throwing Clementine on the somehow Intacte king sized bed and hell if she knows were Clementine got this but it's comfortable nonetheless.Best sleep she's ever had in like ever.Clementine is a giggling mess at the Irish woman's silliness.

"Be gentle, Cait"  Danse warned, a smirk threatening to form on his lips.

"Oh sush, you woulda done the same if you were fast enough." Cait rolled her eyes at "Soldier Boy" she'd ever so fondly named him.

Cait, crawling into bed next to Clementine and waiting for the other two, already clinging to Clementine's arm. Clem cocked her brow at cait but didn't want to say anything, just rolling her eyes instead.

 believe it or not but Danse is actually the little spoon, it's so cute to the three women but they don't wanna say anything or  discourage him about it, besides Clementine loves it.

Everyone is settled in the blankets and getting in their cuddle pile, drifting into sleep

"Night."

"Je t'aime"

"Love you too, Curie"