Info

In this AU izuku was born with a mutant/transformation quirk that makes him a neko but everyone still hates him because they think its a weak quirk.

izuku has cat ears and tail that he can hide but it takes a lot of energy and he can only hide it for one hour a day. He also has the characteristics of a cat like he has increased senses like sight, smell and hearing he can also transform into a greenish-black cat with green eyes. and down fall of his quirk is that it makes him a little bit lazy and playful like a cat.

inko left izuku when he was 13 because she wanted to start a new life with her husband in America, so because of that izuku had to move out into a small apartment and get a job at a cat cafe because it fitted his quirk and he likes the cats there.

he doesn't have any friends and like to stay inside in the dark a lot but sometimes likes to be outside to have a nice midnight stroll or just a quick walk.

he also sometimes uses his quirk so that he can get attention and maybe a bit of food from strangers.

This also taje place in middle school before UA hes also 14.

(also i hope you do enjoy this story im gonna try my best but there might be slow updates ill try my best to update every weekend but it will have to depend)