Chapter 1, Shrek gets bullied.

SHREK POV

I heard my alarm go off. ZZZZZZZT, ZZZZZZT, ZZZZZZZZT. I quickly rolled over and slammed the stop button on my phone, checking the time. 'Oh shit, I'm gonna be late for school!' I quickly got out of bed skipping breakfast and putting on a pink sweater with a white mini skirt and white and pink knee socks. 'This looks cute enough' I thought as I admired my beautiful unique green ogre skin. Yeah I'm a femboy, so what? I am the type that likes to be unique. I'm not like the other ogres, Im a sexy one. I probably shouldn't be comparing myself to other ogres when they're extinct. yeah... my parents were killed by the famous assassin family, 'The barracks' along with the rest of my kind.

AT SCHOOL (10:40 am)

The lunch bell rung. I quickly packed up my things getting out of my seat, making my way to the cafeteria. As I almost reached the cafeteria I remembered that the popular kids sit right near the door. 'Shit' I thought as I remembered Obama sat there. Here's a short intro on Obama. His parents were the one who killed my parents, that's why I hate him. And he's a HUGE jerk too. Everytime I walk past him he always try's to flirt with me. Not to mention he has atleast 15 side hoes. One of them being PINKY PIE. Pinky pie was a real spoilt bitch just using him for his money. Little does she know Obama has side hoes he cheats on her with. As I finished zoning out I realized I had arrived at the cafeteria. As I walked past the popular table I heart Obama call my name. I ignored him, soon after earning a slap on the behind by him. "Hey, why would you do that?" I screamed . "Cause' I felt like it" Obama responded with , smirking. "Don't you have a girlfriend!?" I blushed slightly from the embarrassment. "So what if I do? they're not as hot as you.." He said his eyes slowly trailing down to my skirt. "Hey! eyes up here jerk! Listen here you-" Just as I was about to give him a lecture, his 'girlfriend' Pinky pie ran up to us, Or should I say trotted. She looks like a horse with those big ears and long face. "Babe, What are you doing with this slut!?" Pinky pie screamed grabbing onto obamas arm. "nothin' babe, we were just chatting." Obama responded. he knew it was much more than that. He changed the look on his face to normal, any signs of lust gone. "cmon babe, lets go!" demanded that pinky pie bitch. She was such a brat. "kay babe..." Obama said, walking over to the popular table leaving her behind. Before I turned around to order my lunch Pinky Pie stopped me. "Hey fattie you better stay away from my boyfriend OR ELSE.." She whispered into my ear. Tears started to form in the corner of my moist eyes. 'F-fat??' I looked down at my stomach and began to cry, running towards the bathroom. I sat in the toilet crying, my tears fell onto my white short skirt. "Hey, you 'kay?" I heard a familiar voice say. It was Obama. "W-what do you want you jerk!?" I said wiping my tears and unlocking the bathroom door. "I saw what happened, I came to see if you were okay" He said with a reassuring smile. I could almost fall for hi- What are you saying Shrek!? His parents killed my family. "hey, you okay?" Obama said as I snapped out of my zoning out. I tended to do it often. "y-yea-" just as I was about to say yes, I bursted into tears. "Shhhhh, It's gonna be okay honey buns" Obama said hugging me. I don't know why, but I didn't pull away. I pulled my head out of his chest and stared into his eyes, moving my face closer without realizing. Next thing I know our lips smashed into eachother, The kiss went on for 10 seconds before I pulled away. "I-I'm sorry-" I said running out of the bathroom. What have I done!? I've hugged and KISSED my bully's boyfriend in one day!? I cried running out of school and all the way back home. I crashed onto my soft bed. 'A rest is needed after the big events that have happened today' I thought. After a few minutes of confused thoughts, I slowly drifted off to sleep. And boy am I scared to face Obama tomorrow.

THE NEXT DAY

Third person pov

As Shrek walked into school he pulled his hood over his face, too shy and scared he would run into Pinky Pie or Obama. As he walked into class everybody started laughing at him. "HEY IT'S THE LOSER WHO RAN OUT OF THE CAFETERIA CRYING YESTERDAY!" . Shrek was on the verge of tears until someone started to yell. "HEY, DON'T TALK TO MY HONEY BUNS LIKE THAT! SHREK IS MINE SO DON'T YOU DARE MAKE FUN OF HIM..." Screamed Obama. Shrek looked at Obama in shock and started to blush. "Are you alright kitten?" Obama said as he walked over to Shrek and kissed him on the cheek. "Y-yea....Hey, w-why did you stand up for me a-and call me yours!?" Shrek blushed stepping away from Obama 'I'm supposed to hate him! Not love him. Besides... why would the hottest guy in school love a loser like me!?' Shrek thought. Shrek backed away from Obama, walking to the back of the class. 'He's probably using me..' Shrek thought. Obama was confused by Shrek's action but took the time to admire Shrek's thick green legs as he walked away. 'Maybe he just wants space' Obama thought. The rest of the day consisted of Shrek ignoring Obama and Shrek being bullied. Obama only managed to interact with Shrek once throughout the day, asking if Shrek was okay after getting beaten up. Shrek just shrugged it off and ran away though...

Hey guys it's me thankyou for reading the first chapter of my first Wattpad story! I'm exhausted after all that writing. I know it's not much, but I'm not used to writing as much words like this. other than school assignments of course. I will probably post a chapter or two every weekend.

ANYWAYS COMMENT BELOW WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAPPEN IN THE STORY AND I MIGHT BE ABLE TO ADD IT IN DEPENDING ON HOW THE STORY IS SO FAR.

Go to bed.