25| 𝑰𝒔 𝑰𝒕 𝑻𝒐𝒐 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑶𝒓 𝑰𝒔 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆?

3rd person POV
Supernatural Plane

Kaitlyn woke up with a gasp and as she looked around, she was greeted by the same cloudy white outlook that she had been pulled into a few months ago as well.

"Hello?" Kaitlyn speaks and her voice echoes around the area, as if she was in some sort of enclosed area.

"Hey, I'm Kaitlyn, I was here a few months ago too but now I'm here with my own will. Remember me?" Kaitlyn asks again and is only greeted with the echoes of her own voice as a response, "I...I need help for my daughters. Please, whoever controls all this, please help me," she then pleads. When she still receives no reply, she sits down on the ground and buries her face in her hands as tears of frustration pool into her eyes. Her friends had warned her about this. That there might be no one here this time and she was going to be walking into unknown territory. Freya has informed her about how limited time she would have here and if she doesn't utilize each moment properly, she might not find any help. This was their own shot and she was totally blowing it.

"Please, please, please help me, I beg you," Kaitlyn pleads, "I can't lose my daughters please. They're just sixteen and they're innocent little gems, please help them. I'll do whatever I need to, in return."

"L-lyn?" she hears a voice come from a corner and she immediately looks around, startled by how familiar the voice sounded.

"Hello? Yeah, it's me. Who are you? Show yourself, please help me," she says as she gets back on her feet and looks around the area. Suddenly, a strong dusty gust of wind starts to blow around the place and Kaitlyn struggles to stay on her feet. As she gets pushed back by the wind, she hits something and just as she is about to stumble and fall, a pair of hands reach out and help her stand. She slowly opens her eyes and gasps as soon as she notices who had helped her.

"W-what? Stefan? Oh my god, Stefan is this really you?" she whispers as she tries to comprehend what was happening.

"Lyn? Oh my god, it's really you!" he says as he gives her a long, bone-crushing hug.

"Wait a second, you...you're here? Why are you here? What happened? Oh my god, what happened to you?" Stefan starts to panic as he realizes what her presence there meant.

"I...Bonnie and some other friends helped me with a spell to send me here," she says, knowing the million questions that Stefan might have for her right now, "I'll explain everything, I promise but can you please help me look for someone while we catch up? I have limited time here," she requests him and he nods as they start to walk around the unknown.

"Wait, so you mean it's been 13 years since...then? And you're here to find Jo so she can help with the twins?" he asks her when she first tells him what/who they were looking for.

Kaitlyn nods, "yes and I've been here before. A few months ago and then I saw Chris and...my mom. Why didn't I see you? Where were you?" she asks him curiously.