description

So this isn't a book actually and I'm not sure if anyone's even gonna read it but this thing is really bothering me so yeah

So, I have seen in a lot of bts×y/n book s that the dresses that y/n wears and whatever she does is just ummm... stupid? Because her outfits most of the time are too over the board or like really if in a story she lives an 'ideal' life her clothes say otherwise like seriously I would rather not go anywhere in my life if I had to wear a pencil skirt and high heels to literally everywhere. And if she goes to some random road which she has never even known before just because she's running late probably to get kidnapped rather than reaching her destination her clothes are really attractive to walk into a really quiet alley at midnight. So yeah what I wanna say is mostly y/n's character and clothes are dumb and amazingly weird like why you gotta be so dumb girl??? Ok so I'll stop my ranting on y/n cause if I continue then it'll take months for me to finish . There are rarely some ffs in which her clothes actually and character seems to be nice and smart .

P . S - I'm actually not a y/n prefer in ffs because she is portrayed as a dumb girl in most ffs and i mostly like ships cause there characters are amajin but even then these are just suggestions which i guess some authors could use if they want and readers can imagime if they find the story good but don't like her clothes so yeah and I have read even the comments in some stories saying her outfits aren't actually the best so even readers some times don't like her clothes and please remember that I in any way don't mean to say that the y/n books are bad or she as a character is bad , she is just portrayed like she doesn't have a brain of her own and her clothes are also what she doesn't has any control of , like she'll whatever the male lead will say her to or she just as a person doesn't has any type of style .

And here we go enjoy the dresses if anyone's reading this which I doubt anyone is BYE