. . .𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

You Slowly Opened Your eyes, Going back to Reality after Dreaming, as You Fully opened Your Eyes, you looked on the Window, It was Early in the Morning. You took your Phone and turned it On, It was 5am Right now, It was June 31th, the Summer Just Started. You Got up from the bed, and Started Walking to the Kitchen.

As You Walked to the Kitchen, you Made Yourself a Sandwich [With Whatever You Pick.], and Started Eating it. 

As You Finished Eating it, You put the Plate on the Counter, and Walked to the Bathroom.
As You Walked In the Bathroom, you Locked the Doors, and Walked to the Sink, picked up the Toothbrush And Toothpaste, Put the Toothpaste on the Toothbrush and started Washing Your Teeth.

You Finished Washing Your Teeth, and Spitted out the Toothpaste to the Sink, Turned on the Water in the Sink, and Washed Your Toothbrush, then your Face.

When you were Done Washing your Face, you turned off the Water, picked up the Towel and dried your Face, Put the Towel on the Counter, And Walked to The Doors.

You Unlocked the Doors from the Bathroom and Opened the Doors, Walking out back to the Bedroom.

You walked In the Bedroom, walked to the Closet and Opened it, You Picked out some Clothes [You Pick what Clothes], And then Walked away to the Changing Room.

You Opened The doors to the Changing Room, Walked in and Closed the Doors.

You Started Changing Into [Clothes You Picked] and Walked to the Doors of the Changing Room, you Opened the Doors and Walked out, Closing The Doors after Walking out.

You Walked out the Bedroom, and Walked to the Living Room.

You Put on the Shoes [Shoes You Choose], and Opened The Doors of the House, and Started Walking Out the House,

Before you Walked out, You Said Goodbyes to your Half-asleep Housemate, Lucy [She/They]

- "Lucy I'm Going out to the Park, i'll be back in a While! Bye Lucy!" You Said to Half-Asleep Lucy
- "Cya Y/N\Ashley, Stay Safe-" Lucy Answered, Still Tired

Then, You Walked out the House, and Closed the Doors, and Walked away to the Park

                                                                ..Meanwhile with Lucy..

                        - "Knowing Y/N\Ashley, they Probably Will Cause Something, Will they?"
Lucy Shrugged, and Walked Back to Her's Room, lay Down on the Bed and Fell Asleep.

                                                               End Of: ". . .𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠. . ." 

                                              Next Chapter: ". . .𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲. . ."

                              I hope you Guys Enjoyed the Beginning of the Story [Around 408 words]
                                                                                Cya In Next Chapter!
                                                                            ^Cinder/Your.Local.Idiot^