┊⭒˚.chapter 2: where it all began.

This song is so good, I'm sobbing

So I decided to write my chapters a bit differently from other authors, 1 Chapter will equal at least 1 anime episode, but only this will I write a chapter worth 2. Why? Because I need my chapters to be longer and an episode's worth of writing should be long enough :)

I'm doing like 2 episodes because I really want to move onto the UA Entrance Exam as soon as possible because I need my action-

("ABCxyz") = Japanese

("ABCxyz") = English

("ABCxyz") = Bahasa Melayu (Malaysian)

bolded italicised = character card

bolded underlined = voice over
[bolded square brackets] = author's note/commentary

Warnings!!

- Strong Language

- A lot of things mistakes (typos, glossing over certain parts of the story + more)

=================

A local playground was basked in the sunlight of the hot afternoon sun and from it a little cry could be heard. A green-haired kid stood in front of another child who was crying, shivering in fear as he did so.

"That's mean, Kacchan! Can't you see he's crying?" He said, tears coming out of his own eyes, "If you keep going... I-I-I'll neverfolgiveyou!-" He shouted, getting into a stance, putting up his fists.

'Kacchan' stifled a laugh, "Even though you're quirkless," he smirked as the kids behind him activated their quirks, "you're pretending to be a hero, Deku?" he punched his hand with his fist (???) and an explosion emitting from it.

'Deku', the kid with the broccoli-like hair, squeaked (I watch the sub and he squeaked and no one can tell me otherwise.) as Kacchan and his minions lunged forward towards Deku.

All men are not created equal.

Deku lay on the ground. Bruises, cuts and heat burns visible all over his body and clothes. The boy who he was protecting crying beside him, asking if he was okay and apologizing. Deku couldn't really hear him though.

He swore the boy's voice got quieter and quieter until he couldn't hear him anymore. He was still there and he was opening his mouth so why couldn't Deku hear anything, he thought staring at the sky.

This was the reality I learned at the young age of 4.

An older Deku could be seen running through the streets, in his school uniform with a yellow backpack and his iconic red shoe that he's been wearing since he was 4. He ran through the sakura trees with a big smile on his face.

And that was my first and last setback

A huge villain was blocking the way of a train track, his clothes more ripped than he himself, who also had a terrible haircut that not even the best hairdressers in the entire world could fix.

Midoriya Izuku, 14 Years Old

Junior High Student

A crowd was gathering around the said villain. Some civilians taking photos and videos of the scene with the police trying to control the crowd. "That's a huge villain!" Midoriya said he sounded excited despite a literal villain attack.

[*Roll in the OP!* Shizukesa ga shimikomu you de iki o tometa gozen goji!!-]

As more and more time passed, the villain went more berserk, karate chopping a mini transmission tower and falling above the crowd, which they totally did deserve. But reality said otherwise as some buff hero with escalator like buttons for a belt saved their asses and a hero with a water hydrant for a head held the crowd better than the police did.