PUBLIC BATHROOM SIMULATOR TYPE SHIT ZKMS

My pov

I walked around looking for a game to play, I always played Brookhaven but I decided to play a different game, plus it was getting kinda boring playing the same game over and over again. I took out my virtual list of friends that were online. "Alex is playing jailbreak, Mya is playing blockburg," I say, then I stumbled upon my friend, "Gag" I say to myself. Seems like shes playing Public Restroom Simulator. I heard about the game on TikTok. I click on his profile and then click the 'Join game' button.

My surroundings fade, I was in the void, teleporting to my friend Gag. Not gonna lie, it was kinda scary seeing the void, its all dark, quiet and so, so unsettling.

Finally I joined the server. A small box popped up on my watch saying what to do and not to do. 'Hah like anyone will follow their rules' I thought to my self. I clicked the continue button and saw the game for the first time.

It's just like what the game's title name is, it's a public restroom simulator, I walked around for a bit, wondering where Gag is. Then I saw him. "Hey Gag!" I yelled as I waved at him. He turned his head and saw me, "Eli! Hello!" he said. I walked up to him, and took out the char log to catch myself up. Then a some one said ":sit" causing them to sit. "I wanna try!" I said and typed ":sit: and I sat down! My actually first time using a command besides "/e dance".

My friend laughed at how excited I was when I sat down. He sofly punches me causing me to fall on my face. I glitched and couldn't get out of the position. My friend chuckled and smirked at the site of my ass sticking out the air and me not able go move. I laughed, "Step bro im STUCK!" I said and that make me and Gag laugh even more. He placed his hands on my waist and brung my ass up to his crotch. I panicked and went to the avatar settings and clicked 'reset character'. I respawed and heard Gag laughing at me for being flustered. My face heated up and I punched Gag softy on his arm.

A few minutes passed by and more and more people started coming in the server.
Then there came a group of people joking about having sex as a joke. I couldn't help and jokingly said "Yea me and my friend here do it all the time." That making the group laugh and Gag becoming the one flustered. I lean into him "Aww looks who flustered now~" I said teasing him. Then out of nowhere he grabed my arm and took to a stall and locked the door.

I was startled by the sudden action. Then he pinned me to the wall, making eye contact to me. Then suddenly, attacked my neck. He started sucking on my jawline. I started to sofly moan as Gag aggressively attacked my jawline and neck.

Then he sucked on my sweat spot.

My body jolted up as Gag cover my mouth with with a kiss. Gag using his free hand to explore my chest. Then Gag took off my shirt, showing my chest. He took his mouth and placed it in my nipples as he sucked and bite it, using his other hand to play with my other nipple. "A-Ah, Gag. The others will hear!" I say whisperings. "Not if you keep your voice down." He said then slides his hand down my pants, feeling my harding member. I started to whimper, I liked this feeling. I then bucked my hips up, trying to get friction but Gag stoped.

"Aww, your so needy, I love it~" He ways and pulls down my pants and trousers. My member strang free, and stood tall and proud. I blushed from embarrassment, covering my face as Gag begins stroking my member. One by one people started leaving to server, only leaving me and Gag.
Gag noticed this and uncovered my mouth, stroking my member faster. My loud moans echoed through out the place getting louder each time Gag strokes my member. I feel like something was about to snap in my stomach then I tightly grabed onto Gag as I climaxed on Gag and I.

I tried to catch my breath and a few seconds later my breathing was back to normal. Then suddenly, Gag pulled me down on my knees. I confused and then Gag pulled his trousers down revealing his member. I gasp at the size. ITS 30 FUCKING INCHES (jk) He's 9 inches-

"Come on Eli,~ Put that pretty mouth of yours to work." He says and he pushes his member on my forhead. I grabed his member and placed it over my mouth. I let out my tongue and gave Gag's member some licks on the head, I mean this bitch was rough with me so might as well tease him.

Hearing him groan made me want to tease him more, Hah, this bitch was enjoying it. Interesting. Then out of nowhere he grabs a chunk of my head and pushes it inwards. Making me gag at the feeling of dick on down my throat. He moans at my gag reflexes, damn this bitch-

I slowly bobbed my head up and down, sucking kinda hard a few times because why not. 😀🤟
(Anyway-)

I then started going fast, not gonna lie I kinda like the feeling of Gag's dick down my throat, as soon as Gag started to moan louder I knew that he was climaxing soon so (i wiped and nae naed jk lol) went faster then with a final trust he climaxed in my mouth, "You better swallow that, if I see a drop on the floor then you will not get prep." Gag says, I tried to swallow and eventually I swallowed Gags semen (idk if i spelled that correctly 💀✌)

Gag looks down at me then the floor, then at me again with a smirk, "I guess you will not get prep~" He says as I looked down ate the floor. Fuck-

There was a drop. A FUCKING DROP- SJAWJFJSJSJJWJSJSJ

Then Gag pickes me up and pins my back in the wall with my legs resting on his shoulders. I got scared but also excited at the same time. Gagh leans to my ear a whispers to me. "Baby im going to make sure you will not walk for a week~" and with that he slams his dick in me.

I flung my head back moaning as Gag waits for me to adjust. "Fuckk~ Your so tight~ Ill make make you scream." Gag was and he starts to trust in me.

                        No ones PoV

  Gag then trusted into Eli slowly, making both of the males groan. Gag then trusted in a medium pace. This was very new to Eli, but all he knew was that he wanted more of this pressure. Fuck, he wanted Gag to rail him. "G-Gag! Can you go faster?" Eli asked embarrassingly. "You fucking slut~ I'll fucking rail your boypussy if thats what you- ugh! -WANT" Gag says and he rams Eli's entrance, making Eli scream in a bliss. "Your so fucking tight! I call feel you tightening around me! You sure do love this~ Ill keep this in mind for next time~" He says as he continues to rail Eli.

Gag noticed that Eli started to tear up, probably from the pleasure. Gag kissed Eli's cheek and wiped his tears. "Baby I'm proud, you're doing so great right now. Handling me so well. If its to much tell me. Okay?" Gag said. Eli being touched by Gag's words. Then Gag leaned in for a kiss. Eli happily kissed back. Gag beginning to thrust faster making both males moan in their sloppy kiss.

"GAG! I-I can't hold back~ I think I'm going to cum!" Eli said as he climaxed on his stomach. But that didn't stop Gag from thrusting into Eli. Eli became more sensitive after his second time, tightening around Gag's dick. "Im almost there Eli, just hang in there!" Gag said as he continued to ram into Eli. Eli then feel like he was going to climaxed again. He arched his back as he was going to climax again.

Then with one final thrust, Gag and Eli climaxed. Filling Eli with his semen as Eli coaxed his stomach with his cum again.

           Time skip to 10 mins later

  "STOP FUCKING LAUGHING AT ME GAG AND HELP ME UP!" Eli yells as Gag starts wheezing at Eli. Eli not being able to get up after their session and is currently struggling to walk. "BWAHAHAHA THATS LOOKS LIKE A YOU PROBLEM." Gag manage to say. "YOU BITC-" Eli says and he tries to attack Gag but fail as he couldn't walk, falling onto the floor. This made Gag wheeze harder. Helping Eli up and cary him to the sink to wash up. "You were to rough!" Eli says as he smakes Gag's head. "But you told me to go faster on you-" "Shut up and help me wash up" Eli cuts Gag off.

Gag chuckles and leans over to kiss Eli, they both smiled at one another being happy at the end.

Then gag proceeds to fuck eli again and has 3000 kids the end. (Jk)

Sheesh 1597 words-

Well- um
Um
Um
Um
Um
Um
Um
Um
Um
*wips and nae naes*