KOISHIMA (Koichi Hirose X Teshima Junta)

It was a bizarre night in Morioh town aka Crazy noisy bizarre town. Koichi was waiting 4 someone at parking lot with his Mazda RX 7 FD (Stando?). He's waiting for his one true love. 1/2 seconds later, a black wavy haired person came to Coochie Horsie. It's not YukaCock but it was Teshima Junta! (Stando?)

   "H-hey Teshima-kyun 💕 U look really quirky 2nite. Did you come with your bicycle? (Stando?) Man, you should've asked me to pick you up." said Coochie.

   "Teehe. 10Q Koichi-kun 💕 I'm really sorry for bothering you at 3 am right now (Stando?). I know it's kinda late but I've been wanting to tell you this since we first met" replied Titshima Juntits.

   "W-What is it, Teashima-kun?" Kooishit blushed with smile ear to ear bcuz.... I forgor ☠️.

   "I-I actually had a boifren... I'm really sori that I cheated on ya but at least I'm telling yuo the truth... Gudbai Koochie and SayonaRAT." * jotaro voices *

   CoochieHorse was in rage at that time. He used Echoes act 3 to freeze JunTHOT on the ground. "Na-Nani??? S -STANDO??!!!!!!!!!??!!!?!??" Said Thotshitma.

   "How dare u cheat on mi? U think I'm gonna let you go like dat  you S-H-I-T thot? Let's kill da hoe BEEEEETCHHHHH!!!" Shouted Koicheat to Tea Time.

   Then, Koichi lift Teshima into his car. Teshima needs to use his Stando(?) pawa to defeat Koibitch. His stando(?) name iz " Doing youRe mom" and his Stando(?) Abilitits is actually do absolutely NotHinG. Teashima tried to use his Stando(?) even though he doesn't know yet that his Stando(?) is fucking useless. Before he can actually use his uselesStando(?), Koichi already tied him up with rape ops I mean rope 😳

   Koichi whispered to Teashima ears "Y'know y I ❤️ u so fucking mech?  Bcuz Ur hair remind me of Yukako (who tho??? -TitshimaN).  I've been lonely since Yukakock died in the 9/11 tragedy. It's all Mr. Joseph's fault for piloting that plane... I'm depressed until I met you, Junta..."

   "K-Coochie..." Replied Teashima with a sad face 🙄😒

   "Now Im mad AF. So I'm gonna fuck ya tonite" said Coochie da raper or rapist idk I didn't pay to write this shit.

   Coochie open da cloth and teashima's and fucked him with his enormous cumshooter 200. 😏💦 "A-Aah Coochie you're cook is so big" moaned Teashima da bitch.

   "SHUT THE FUCK UP WHORE! If you moved, I'll freeze with my echoes act 3, 3 FREEZE!!! S-H-I-T! (Throws all of Koichi quotes for no fucking reason).

   They're fucking for 6.9 hours in da car but then [Za Warudo] suddenly change because In the Florida right now, Pussy or Pucci whatever uses his Stando(???) to reset the universe for Dio. Because of Pucci's stand power, all of ppl in da universe including Teashima Juntits and Coochie Horsie, fucking died ☠️ -THE END