New

The greenette raced to the throne room. The king was waiting for him. Izuku finally made it to the huge doors of the throne room, panting. The guards opened them. Izuku looked at the advisor next to the king. If Izuku was right his name was Kirishima.

   Izuku Midoriya was the new knight of the Bakugo Family. Yesterday the Prince, Katsuki Bakugo, had told him that he would be meeting someone very import. That was now as Izuku looked over the new face. 

   a woman stood next to Bakugo, she was even closer then the advisor. She had (H/L) (H/C) hair and beautiful (E/C) orbs. Bakugo growled, making Izuku's eyes back to the hot-head Prince. Izuku's face was red. "S-So-Sorry Prince B-Bakugo" He bowed. 

   "Oi, nerd, shut the hell up" Bakugo rolled his eyes. 

   "Y-Yes Sir" Izuku bowed one more time before standing up straight. 

   "So I brought you here to meet someone that means a lot in this kingdom" He pointed to the unknown girl next to him.  Bakugo nodded and then looked at Kirishima. Kirishima walked right next to the girl. The girl had a monotone face, but your eyes show too much emotion. 

     You  bowed before Bakugo lifted her up, his crimson red eyes not leaving Izuku's Emerald one. "I'm Y/N Baku." 

                                                                               {   Y/N Baku  } 

                                       Age: (Y/A) 

                                     Quirk: All. All means you can do all things. But the most common one you use is  the emotion. You can feel all the people around you and can read there emotions. 

The Baku family has served the Bakugo family for centuries. This is the first time that the Bakugo family will marry one of the Baku family.  

(A/N) This is my first story, if you have a request please comment, and yes this is fem! reader so  I'm sorry also if you find anything wrong then please tell me. the next chapter is gonna be information.