Love- A Mind Game

Hello everyone. So here is your surprise,  a One shot of riansh with a good suspense at the end. Hope you all will like it 🤞

They often say first impression is the last impression.

Vansh first saw her at the clinic where he took his sister Ashi for her regular checkup. She was the new intern there and ashi's doctor. Ashi was suffering from Cerebral palsy because of which she was unable to walk.

Riddhima came and Sat in front of them and that’s when he got his first glimpse of her.

She had a fair complexion with black hair, a cute round face and a smile so pure and deep that it would make someone’s day just seeing it. When she talked, the hearer could feel her soft, musical voice which spread a warm glow through their entire body. With soft, enchanting features and a beautiful figure, she definitely got eyes turning wherever she went. But her most mesmerizing feature was her eyes – so innocent, so gentle, so inviting.

He was so engrossed in her beauty that for a moment he forgot anything else existed in the world at all.

Suddenly, he heard her asking (which brought him back to reality) about the major issue ashi was going through and her recent symptoms. He calmed himself down and started explaining her about ashi's problem, and her little improvement because of the medicines. After examining ashi, riddhima explained certain exercises for her and prescribed her few medicines.

With this they left to their mansion.

When he reached home that evening, he was sure of one thing – that he wanted her to be his forever and ever, even if that was the last thing that happened in his life.

So the next day, he talked to her about ashi. At first they talked only about ashi but later they started talking about anything in general.

As days went by, they became more comfortable around each other and even started exchanging messages. Riddhima used to visit VR mansion more often to check on ashi and would spend time with his family as well.

One day, on an impulse Vansh asked her out on a movie. Riddhima understood where this was going and decided to cut the tree at its roots. She smiled that beautiful smile of hers and said that although he was a nice guy and all, but she couldn’t go out with him because she was with Sahil, his longtime boyfriend.

At that time, vansh just left her there and ran away, but later he called her and apologized for his behavior and told her that he hoped that they could still be friends. She agreed although there was definitely some distance between them now.

Days passed by and by now even ashi was in better condition and could walk slowly with one's support and thus she was assigned to other doctor. They moved on with their life, where Vansh took over his father's business and brought the company to new heights with his talent, Riddhima on the other end was now posted at senior level at some private hospital.

Suddenly one day, out of the blue, he saw riddhima at a cafe and thought to talk to her. Seeing him riddhima was surprised at first but then they chatted really long about their life and about ashi.

On asking about Sahil, riddhima told him that they are not together from past 2 years because of his aggressive behavior towards her and thus she is going to marry kabir who was selected by her parents.

Vansh congratulated her and wished her all the best for her life. She told him that he had to come in and help with the preparations. He reluctantly agreed. When he did come, he seemed sad and depressed all the day and looked even worse as the days went by. Riddhima saw this and even cornered him one day about it and he just shrugged it off as tiredness. At the day of the wedding, as soon as the Kabir came with the baraat, there was police at the door saying that they had an anonymous tip that there was a dead body at the groom’s car and that they had to investigate. When they opened the trunk, there really was a dead body – that to of Sahil, Riddhima’s previous boyfriend. He seemed to have been killed by poison as there was still white foam on his mouth.

The scene was sealed off as a crime scene and the marriage had to be postponed. As the police investigated, they found that Sahil was in fact killed by Kabir, who was known to publicly hate riddhima's previous engagement.

He seemed to have used a Potassium Cyanide injection, which was found in his pocket by the police after another anonymous tip. So, Kabir was arrested and thrown in jail and the whole marriage was called off.

Riddhima was left in tears. She could not believe what all happened to her in just few days turning her life upside down. She was in trauma and at this time in her life, there was only one person who provided comfort to her and that was Vansh.

He used to take care of her, would take her out on dinner, would entertain her, would provide her shoulder to cry on whenever needed. Took her to vacations to bring her out of trauma and slowly and gradually she was coming back to her term and  started enjoying his presence in her life and even realised that she likes him.

Understanding that Vansh is better for her, she decided to propose him. She called him at the beach and as soon as Vansh entered he felt special. Special arrangements were made by her, two tables placed at the centre for dinner, decorated with beautiful drapperies and lanterns making the place look like heaven.

They had their dinner talking and laughing at the silly jokes made by vansh to make her smile. When asked by riddhima why does he do that as most of his jokes were really bore and lame, he responded saying 'I could even make my self fool in front of millions just to see that smile of yours' and that being said, Riddhima sat on her knees with flower in her hand to propose him. Vansh was shock would be an understatement, he could not believe that all this was happening in reality. He too sat on his knees and happily said yes. Danced on the slow tune and making promises they decided to get married as soon as possible.

After 2 months.
The wedding venue was decorated with beautiful white and purple orchids. Following all the rituals, Vansh and riddhima took 7 round around the holy fire, followed by mangalsutra and sindoor, and with the blessings of elders the marriage was called off.

As they were about to leave for their  honeymoon, Vansh checked his drawer for his Potassium Cyanide injections. He always kept one in his pockets, never knowing when he might need one of those. After all, he didn’t become the youngest entrepreneur of his company by just following the rules of the sheep.

In the hotel room.

Riddhima pushed vansh on the bed and showed the Potassium Cyanideinjection, Vansh was baffled seeing the injection in riddhima’s hand.

Vansh: Riddhima where did you ge........

( Riddhima kept finger on his lips )

Riddhima: What do you think who called the police unanimously. 🙂
Mr. Vansh Rai Singhania let me tell you one thing, if you had your eyes on me I too had my eyes on you. And with that riddhima sealed his lips with her.

I hope you got the plot twist. ( If not do read this )

It was Vansh who killed Sahil and blamed Kabir for that so he can make riddhima his.
But another twist was it was riddhima who called the police and informed that kabir had that injection.

Thank you for the love.
                   - Vidhi ❤