jealousy..

Description: fangs flirts with you and sweet pea gets jealous. (Theres nothing more to say LMFAO)

Warnings: cussing. Sweet pea being sweet pea. No smut guys.

"DUDE WTF MAN" sweet pea yells. "What can I say sweets I am just that good at pool" you say says smirking. "You better wipe that smirk off your face princess." Sweet pea whispers in your ear. You blush but quickly walk to toni and fangs. "DAMNNN GIRL YOU LOOK FINE TONIGHT BABYGIRL" toni says laughing. Y/n smiles. "Yk y/n you look so fuckable tonight" fangs says smirking. "What do you mean tonight. Man I look fuckable every night" y/n says laughing. "Well we could see how fuckable you actually are" fangs says smirking. You look over to see sweet pea storming out of the bar. "I gtg guys" you say hugging toni. "Sweet pea?" You say softly. "Man her voice just gets me" sweet pea thinks to himself. "Sweet pea come here... please?" You say quietly but loud enough for him to hear. "Look y/n. I like you okay." Sweet pea says as he stops in his tracks. "Wha?. I lik-" you go to say but get cut of my sweet pea smashing his lips on yours. His lips are so soft. You kiss back. His hands find their way to your waist as you put your hands on the back of his neck. You guys kiss for a while. It feels relaxing to be honest. It's like your the only people in the world at this moment. You'd kiss for ever but you slowly pull back for air. "Sweet pea I have always liked you" you say softly. "So have I princess." He says with his hands still on your waist. "So. What are we?" You ask quietly. "Whatever you wanna be my love" he says caressing your waist with his thumb. "I wanna be your girlfriend sweet pea." You say putting your forehead on his. "Then be my girlfriend love." He says laying his forehead on yours as well. You smile. He pulls you in and hugs you squeezing your hands with his hands. You hug back (obviously). You guys stay like that's for a while. He pecks your lips softly. "Let's go back to my place love" he says smiling. You answer by grabbing his hand and walking towards his bike. And with that you guys go to his house and he guides you to your room. You lay down as he lays right next to you. You feel his arms slither around you. He pulls you closer and whisper in your ear "goodnight princess". You blush. "Goodnight sweets" you whisper. You both end up falling asleep in each other's arms..

Word count:458.

Athour note:Yall I hope you enjoyed  that I promise I'll write smut but its currently 6:05 am and I need sleep.