| Their Second Chance |

Their Phoenix H-arts: The Journey of the Four

The Introduction 

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

-Their story- 

A friendship that is forgotten. A bond that has been broken. Four stray souls that are bound to meet yet again. 

They are given a second chance. A story of four individuals that helps each other how to heal their chained hearts. 

1

rose

Devina Lilah Bellatrix is the 'princess of media'. 

2

lily

Althea Verlice is the 'sweetheart of media'. 

3

sword

Adonis Feur Andronikos is the 'prince of media'.

4

shield

Callisto Acaedeous is the 'hope of media'.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

-Notes-

This book will basically tell the story of four individuals' past and present. An unexpected strong bond that they will encounter through their hardships. A path in writing their own story. 

A Lil spoiler: I'm not fond of sad endings, love triangles, and so on...so..*wink**wink* sorry for the readers who are into these genres. 

COPYRIGHTS. DO NOT COPY 

This book is only fiction, excluding pictures, videos, gifs, and quotes. All names, places, events are purely coincidental. Will contain lots of grammatical errors and mistakes. The plots etc. are all of my wild imagination only and also inspired by books with reincarnation thingy (lol) but this story will be a little bit different from it. ;)))

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, photocopying, recording, or any other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. 

P.S This book will be a long novel so I will divide the book by using 'volumes' for chapter breaks and for easier reading. 

-Dedications-

I dedicate this to myself (lol) because I'm back at writing stories ;*

(pero hindi nanaman tatapusin)

That's all! Ba-bye! Enjoy reading! 

                                 -love kezia